Sponsored

Search results

  1. Trying out 5w-30 engine oil

    I'm not going to argue against your point. Although I find some of his content hard to watch, Lake Speed Jr. knows way more about oil than I'll ever need to know or want to know, and he suggests not doing this.
  2. Trying out 5w-30 engine oil

    Which reinforces Lake's take on this idea of some shade-tree mechanic's theory that thicker oil is better.
  3. Trying out 5w-30 engine oil

    "More than twice as likely to shear out of grade vs. 0w-20." Have at it.
  4. Rough Country E boards 4th Gen installed on TRD Pro. Need help!

    I installed them on my TRD OR and don't have this issue. (They're great) What's different about the TRD Pro that causes this issue? Isn't the frame identical?
  5. Every tank of gas tracked for 2 years -- real world MPG analysis

    I beat you on mileage and total spent. Ouch. I can't wait to go fuel up with these prices.
  6. TBC not available message

    I'll be curious to hear what caused it.
  7. TBC not available message

    I tow a lot, and have never seen it. So, no, it's not.
  8. TBC not available message

    It means your truck can't detect or communicate with your trailer brakes.
  9. CarPlay and Starlink

    What? I've pounded lots of no-cell areas, and CarPlay still works fine. Sure, I have to download maps.
  10. What would be your first 3 mods after ownership ?

    Nope. You have to put PPF on the rear fenders, facing forward.
  11. Local Overlanding: Is there a GPS App or website to locate dirt and minimal use roads?

    The way I do it, I plan a trip on Gaia on my laptop and set waypoints where I need to turn.
  12. OTT tune possible transmission issues

    Wouldn't you expect engineers to design the components as a system?



Top