2023 trail edition bronze wheels / rims

Darrin Carter

First Name
Buckshot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tundra
I really like the look of the bronze rims that came on the trail edition. I know you could get them as an option on the offroad models. the question I have does anyone know if you can get an 18" version (after market) that would fit the 2024 tacoma sport premium. I have been trying to find info as I want to make sure they fit properly.
I hope to put a small lift/levelling kit in the new truck but I also want to make sure the rims and tires fit the truck with the stock suspension.
Sponsored

Discount Tire

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Things Toyota
I really like the look of the bronze rims that came on the trail edition. I know you could get them as an option on the offroad models. the question I have does anyone know if you can get an 18" version (after market) that would fit the 2024 tacoma sport premium. I have been trying to find info as I want to make sure they fit properly.
I hope to put a small lift/levelling kit in the new truck but I also want to make sure the rims and tires fit the truck with the stock suspension.
I know it isn't exactly like the factory style, but there is a wheel called an Icon Rebound that has the center bore at 95.1 so that its a solid fit for the gen4 Tacoma. They kept the 6-139.7 bolt pattern but reduced the center bore from 106.10 to 95.10.