Sponsored

Brighter LED headlight bulb? H11 H13?

Rocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trd w/upgrade
I have not been able to find any info on the 2024 led headlight (low beam) bulb. One website says H13, one other listed h11 I think. I would like to bump up the wattage by a small amount on the lows, I just cant find any good info.
Sponsored

AUXITO Iris

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 tacoma 2020 4runner
Have you tried looking for a vehicle owner's manual? Maybe it has information recorded in it about the vehicle's light bulbs. If your owner's manual is missing, then there is another way to find the exact headlight bulb - check the bulb model number on the back of the original halogen light.
Take this picture for example:
2024 Tacoma Brighter LED headlight bulb? H11 H13? bulb size

Alternatively, you could try going to AUXITO's filter to see if there is any information recorded about your vehicle.
https://www.auxito.com/pages/search

Also, the model number of the bulb does not depend on whether the bulb is bright or dim, but rather the lumens of the bulb. The brightness of LED bulbs changes from manufacturer to manufacturer during the production of different series but the same model.
Here I will provide a collection of LED headlight bulbs, which you can learn about by using the filters in the sidebar (I think AUXITO did a great job with this, and it helped me explain this to a lot of people)
LED Headlight Bulbs

Off-topic: I noticed you mentioned two bulbs, H11 and H13.
From my experience working for auto light for many years, the fact is that the H11 is a single beam light and the H13 is a dual beam light.
Single beam light: the bulb has only one filament, and the high beam and low beam lights come on and switch between the two bulbs.
Dual Beam: The bulb has two filaments, the high beam and low beam light up and switch on the same bulb.
You can use this to identify what bulb type your headlights are.

Hope the above info helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjc
OP
OP

Rocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trd w/upgrade
Yeah, I searched the manual and it says to go to the dealer of a led bulb burns out. Auxito above says H11. Others have said H13. Maybe I'll go digging in my headlights to see ifI can find the answer. The lows do look buried a bit, but I'll check.

AUXITO Iris

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 tacoma 2020 4runner
The lows do look buried a bit, but I'll check.
Your vehicle model is relatively new, so there's a lot of info on the web that isn't very accurate (I, too, am not 100% sure that AUXITO's 2024 filter is correct, even though I'm an employee of theirs, but I speak freely on all forums LOL)

Yes, the most accurate option is to find the model number labeled on your halogen. If you need me to help you determine that, send a pic under the message.
Another idea: check YouTube to see if anyone has uploaded a bulb replacement video with the same vehicle info.
Sponsored