Building a list of Canadian Websites for 4th gen Tacoma parts and accessories

theKurt

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
In the interest of currency exchange and shipping costs, I'd like to compile a list of websites friendly to Canadian Taco owners. Please feel free to add more so we can build our rigs without doubling the cost. I am in no way affiliated with these sites nor do I have any opinions. I am only trying to avoid doubling the prices of some good products. Here's what I've bookmarked thus far. By no means is this comprehensive, but I hope others can chime in.

Overland Outfitters overlandoutfitters.ca
Surrey, BC.
Some 4th Gen Taco stuff, but seem to be adding more regularly. Lots of stuff for previous gens.
Good selection of non-Taco Specific accessories for camping, overland, recovery, etc. Good lighting options with Baja, Vivid Lumen and CaliRaised.
Did not find mention of a free shipping option.

Yota Wild yotawild.ca
Calgary, AB
Nothing 4th gen specific found.
Decent selection of offroad gear, camping equipment and 5 pages of various lighting. (Baja, Diode Dynamics, Morimoto)
No mention of any free shipping options

Krave Automotive kraveautomotive.ca
Calgary, AB
For the 4th Gen: Wide selection of Icon suspension. Has various Westcott Designs products, CBI covert bumper (only place in Canada I have found that has it), Baja lighting, Peak suspension spacers, Prinsu and Sherpa roof racks.
Lots of options for non-taco specific offroad, camping, recovery, etc.
No mention of free shipping options. Local pickup is available though.

North Shore Off-Road nsor.com
BC, but also affiliated with Raven Truck Stores
Some 4th Gen from what I can tell. Have tonneaus that fit 5'.
Fairly extrensive list of off-road and general truck accessories.
Free shipping over $99, excluding oversized. Discounts available if you pick up in store.

Overland Garage overlandgarage.ca
Burnaby, BC
Nothing found for 4th gen. But there is a lot of other off-road, overlanding stuff. Stedi, Baja, ARB and Morimoto lighting. Some others as well.
"Fast Shipping". Don't know the rates.

TDot Performance tdotperformance.ca
Can't find location on website. I assume Toronto area.
Minimal 4th Gen products
Very wide selection of virtually everything else from a lot of brands, and has an option for free shipping.

Truck Parts Superstore truckpartssuperstore.ca
Mundare, AB - (East of Edmonton, apparently)
Very minimal 4th gen stuff - some Go Rhino side steps and towing electrical
Lots of other products available that are non-taco specific. Wide selection of lighting and other accessories.
Free Ground Shipping on most things

Tonno Canada tonnocanada.com
Warehouses across Canada
Has Tonneau covers, despite the name.
Can't find any 4th Gen products, but I'm adding them as a placeholder for when they might get new products for us.

My Truck Point mytruckpoint.ca
Regina, Mississauga, Kitchener
Reasonable list of 4th gen products. Lots of Icon suspension
Tonneaus available, but seem to favour the 6' beds for some reason.
A wide variety of general truck accessories.
Free shipping over $99*

Action Trucks actiontrucks.com
Locations across Canada
Seeminly minimal options for 4th gen.
Wide variety of general truck accessories.
Free ground shipping on most things

Tacoma Town tacomatownonline.com
Cochrane, AB
This is a dealership. They have a bunch of toyota factory accessories and some aftermarket wheels and such.
No mention of free shipping.

Real Truck realtruck.com
Um, seems to be everywhere.
Quite a bit of 4th gen stuff it would seem.
They associate with a lot of various Canadian Retailers. Might be able to find locally to you. Can get free shipping on most things. And it's in USD, unless they are in CDN and its SUPER cheap. Like 35% less than other Canadian sites. This does seem suspiciously similar to the currency exchange rate.

USA Sites (noteable, good or bad)
www.TacomaBeast.com (USA) - Shipping does not cover customs, tarriffs or taxes. Be warned of unexpected costs when buying from here.

www.tacomalifestyle.com - Does have free shipping available to Canada on many things. Which is nice.

www.tacoclout.com - Advertises $60 shipping to Canada. Long delivery times though. Might be sent by Ox cart or a passing hobo to arrive in 10-20 days.

www.extremeterrain.com - Advertises all brokerage fees and taxes paid up front. Ships via UPS ground. No mention of free shipping, but at least it's simplified.
Sponsored