Sponsored

Cheapest extended warranty?

Snowjunky24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot
I know you can purchase a Toyota warranty online significantly cheaper then what dealer offers at time of sale. Who/where has the cheapest extended Toyota warranty?
Sponsored

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
I haven’t used fd-warranty.com. But I’ve purchased several Fidelity Platinum warranties from third-party resellers over the years with great success, and significant discount. They were for Porsches and an Acura; all have been honored without question at various dealers.

My only recommendation is to stick with Fidelity, and buy only the Platinum (exclusionary) warranty. They’re a good company offering a great product.

As an example, our Porsche dealer wanted $9K for a 7-year / 84K exclusionary warranty for our 2020 911 Carrera S. A third-party reseller (via Rennlist) sold us a 10-year / 100K Fidelity Platinum warranty for $4,200.

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Never did any additional warranty other than standard factory at delivery.

2010 SR5 and 2016 SR, both had 8 years of service each with no unscheduled maintenance.

OP
OP

Snowjunky24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot
Yea I normally don’t believe in Warrantys at all but if the price is good.

I’m looking for a Toyota backed vsa plan as I don’t want the hassle of dealing with a dealer or 3rd party warranty bs.
Sponsored