Sponsored

I want MPGs BY TANK to display, can’t figure it out?

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
2024 Limited Hybrid, currently running in “comfort” mode. I have gone through all the different set up’s and canned figure out how to get it to display MPG’s per tank. Any help appreciated!
Sponsored

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I can appreciate wanting that. It used to be so easy and now it’s buried behind digital menus. I was looking for a reset the other day and gave up. I’ll be waiting until my next fill up to start over. It’s not the end of the world, since it’s a truck, I don’t exactly have high expectations.

Sponsored

HoptownBob

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
Took me a little time to figure out how to do it.
After tank fill up ….
1. Vehicle info on your display
2. Trip information
3. History
4. Tap tap Update
Your previous Average MPG will move to the left and your new Average MPG will start to the right. This will also reset your Total Average setting in your instrument cluster. The pictures are a little misleading because the MPG numbers are different, but that because I was sitting in the truck in the driveway, with it running and the MPG was changing, both the places will show the same MPG. Do this at each fillup. If you tap Clear
All - All your data will be cleared and it will start over. I don’t see a need to ever do that.
Total Average is total since you tapped Update.

2024 Tacoma I want MPGs BY TANK to display, can’t figure it out? IMG_1501

2024 Tacoma I want MPGs BY TANK to display, can’t figure it out? IMG_1500

2024 Tacoma I want MPGs BY TANK to display, can’t figure it out? IMG_1502

Last edited:

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
Took me a little time to figure out how to do it.
After tank fill up ….
1. Vehicle info on your display
2. Trip information
3. History
4. Tap tap Update
Your previous Average MPG will move to the left and your new Average MPG will start to the right. This will also reset your Total Average setting in your instrument cluster. The pictures are a little misleading because the MPG numbers are different, but that because I was sitting in the truck in the driveway, with it running and the MPG was changing, both the places will show the same MPG. Do this at each fillup. If you tap Clear
All - All your data will be cleared and it will start over. I don’t see a need to ever do that.
Total Average is total since you tapped Update.

IMG_1501.jpeg

IMG_1500.jpeg

IMG_1502.jpeg
My truck does not display the previous best. It always reads 0.00. I've commented on this before but still havent found the reason.

HoptownBob

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
Are you tapping Update “not clear data”?
That it the only thing that I can think of that would do that. It will only show previous best after you tap update and a new bar starts the right of the current one.
Sponsored