Lasfit all weather floor mats review

HoptownBob

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
I just received and installed my Lasfit floor mats. They look even better than I expected.
The material that they are made of is very nice. I was worried that they may be too plastic-ey, but they were not. They are a nice plastic/rubber type material. The coverage area of the mats is very good. They cover a lot of area that you would not expect. Pretty much any where that you or your passengers can put their feet is covered. As you are all aware the back seat passengers have to put their feet under the front seats and the Lasfit backseat floor mat covers that area nicely. Oh, if you haven’t looked under the front seats from the back, good news there are vents under there for your back seat passengers. Back to the mats review. Lasfit did an excellent job fitting these mats. I am very happy with them. With all the discounts that were going on when I placed my order I saved quite a bit of money. It’s the last day of summer and fall is here, it won’t be long before winter and the messy weather, so those carpeted floor mats aren’t going it get it. If you’re on the fence about which floor mats to order, order a set of Lasfit mats you won’t be disappointed.

2024 Tacoma Lasfit all weather floor mats review IMG_1396

2024 Tacoma Lasfit all weather floor mats review IMG_1395

2024 Tacoma Lasfit all weather floor mats review IMG_1403

2024 Tacoma Lasfit all weather floor mats review IMG_1401

2024 Tacoma Lasfit all weather floor mats review IMG_1398

2024 Tacoma Lasfit all weather floor mats review IMG_1408
Sponsored