Nicbordelon

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited Silver
Hello,

I recently traded my 2020 Tacoma Limited (white) for a 2024 Tacoma Limited (silver). My first choice has always been white but I am not a.fan of the pearl used on the Limited. The silver has grown on me quick thought , I absolutely love It. The chrome doesn’t seem ans flashy on the silver. I will replace the mirror caps with silver when i can find them. I‘m 56, love the techy stuff and appreciate the options on the limited model. Additionally, I practice the 90% rule, 90% of the time it’s just me in the truck running around town, so creature comforts are good my favorite. I went off roading on very simple trails once in 4 years with the last truck. I’d never do any serious off roading I do however like the options, so Limited is my model of choice.

I put a Toyota OEM bedcover on yesterday using the BAKFlip MK4 instructions, it’s very similar. Today I swapped out the tires to Nitto Ridge Grappler 275/70/18. Little taller, little wider than stock size but Beefs it up just a little from the street look. The speedometer is off 1-2 MPH (fluctuates) from the GPS speed. But I noticed a fluctuation on the stock tires too. I also removed the front valance and mud flaps.

Replace the mirror caps, tint the windows and I am done. The upgrades in this truck from the previous model cant be put into words. You’ll have to drive one and see for yourself.

So here are a few pictures after a quick wash!

2024 Tacoma My Silver 2024 Tacoma Limited IMG_2367

2024 Tacoma My Silver 2024 Tacoma Limited IMG_2368

2024 Tacoma My Silver 2024 Tacoma Limited IMG_2364

2024 Tacoma My Silver 2024 Tacoma Limited IMG_2365

2024 Tacoma My Silver 2024 Tacoma Limited IMG_2366
Sponsored

Daveintb

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 SR5 2wd
Congrats. Very nice ride. I too have the Limited, came from a 2010 SR5 and really love this truck with all the features.