Looks awesome, enjoy!

Tacocho

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to buy a 4th Gen taco soon.
Good day all, tomorrow morning I am picking up my brand new Tacoma at my local Toyota dealer! a Canadian Spec TRD Sport+ 6MT.
20240314_103131.jpg
Looks great. I plan on buying a manual as well. How are you liking it so far?

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
Man that is a nice looking truck. I wish we could get it a short bed Sport+ with an auto trans.

OP
OP
DarkVet

DarkVet

First Name
Serge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500, Cadillac CT4 V
Man that is a nice looking truck. I wish we could get it a short bed Sport+ with an auto trans.
I hear you. Canadian Specs don't allow for that configuration. However a manual tran is fast becoming an added anti theft device...🤣🤣

OP
OP
DarkVet

DarkVet

First Name
Serge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500, Cadillac CT4 V
Looks great. I plan on buying a manual as well. How are you liking it so far?
I have been driving it for 2 weeks now on short trips. The shifting takes a bit of time to get used to. 1) the clutch engages high in the travel and 2) the stick is a long throw. Once you're passed that "learning curve" though, it works like a charm.

I am not a fan of the electronic parking break however. I find it annoying. It automatically engages when you turn off the vehicle which is great, it is supposed to disengage when you start the vehicle and start moving. First time I drove it off the dealership lot, I stalled it. So now when I start the vehicle, I put it in neutral press on the brakes and take the parking brake off before I shift it into gear and start driving. It works for me. :)
Sponsored