OP

ProjektZero

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma (4th gen)
I read somewhere that the instructions were hard and took people longer than usual so since I was at the dealer I just paid for the install. It was about 1.5 hours of labor so not terrible.

tkrum015

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Look great. How much larger are they than the stock ones? Did they come in the gloss black?

OP
OP

ProjektZero

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma (4th gen)
Look great. How much larger are they than the stock ones? Did they come in the gloss black?
they poke out about an inch wider. Also based on design you will have to remove the mud flaps.i have a 0 offset wheel and these cover the wheel poke almost perfectly!

flat black is the default color but gloss was +$50. There are also body color options but those are pricy.

Sponsored

tkrum015

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Thanks again looks great. Like the front picture with the Toyota sign behind you.. Did you say what size tires you went with?

OP
OP

ProjektZero

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma (4th gen)
Thanks again looks great. Like the front picture with the Toyota sign behind you.. Did you say what size tires you went with?
wheels are 17x8.5 0 offset
Tires are 275/70 r17

its has the RC 1.5” leveling kit.
Yeah I wanted to show the comparison of the stock fenders with the RC ones.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Looks great! I was debating on the rough country flares with the fake screws but someone turned me off from them on Facebook when he posted his truck installed with them on stock wheels and offset, it looked horrible 🤣

Definitely need a little tire poke for these puppies.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ProjektZero

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma (4th gen)
Awesome. I think that makes two of us. I really like how these come all the way down on the back side of the wheel well. They cover 0 offset perfectly and I went with the 285/75.
20240827_104738.jpg
I couldn’t get 285/70 17s to fit without the need to trim. So I went narrower. I might revisit when I need a new set.

Next is a tire rack for the bed so I can fit two full tires back there. Just waiting on some options to present themselves.

OP
OP

ProjektZero

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma (4th gen)
Looks great! I was debating on the rough country flares with the fake screws but someone turned me off from them on Facebook when he posted his truck installed with them on stock wheels and offset, it looked horrible 🤣

Definitely need a little tire poke for these puppies.
The added poke really makes it stand out! I did not like the ones with the bolts on the side either. Just not my style. Maybe on a ford or out look good. I really like the gloss black on these. Really stands out
Sponsored