Sponsored

Michelin LTX or General Grabber tires on Limited?

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
I have seen both of these tires on the 2024 Limited trim in various YouTube videos. The iForceMAX models when first introduced back in May had General Grabber tires, but now all the recent non Hybrid reviews on the Limited look to have Michelin LTX. Does anyone know what brand tire will come on the Limited? Is it probable they would use Michelin on trucks with iForce and General on the trucks with iForceMAX (hybrid)? Both are same size and width, 18” 265/65.
Sponsored

Tacanta14

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BD Hardtop 4Dr 2.3 MT
In one place on the configurator it says the 2024 Taco Off Road has 17" wheels, in a different one it says 18" wheels, so who knows what tires you'll get!

OP
OP
Tsturbo

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
In one place on the configurator it says the 2024 Taco Off Road has 17" wheels, in a different one it says 18" wheels, so who knows what tires you'll get!
I am speaking about the Limited spec, not the OR. All Limited spec come with 18’s

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited Hybrid, Honda Pioneer 1000
I saw both tires on the Liimited too. They are similar tires.
Either way i'll trade them - maybe for Wildpeaks.
I wish they delivered with tires with 3PMSF for colder climate areas. Some roads around here legally require that in winter.

OP
OP
Tsturbo

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
The limited trim is more of a street trim, which is what I want for towing my RV, I do not want wild peaks or any off road tires. But you do you!

Sponsored

Tacanta14

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BD Hardtop 4Dr 2.3 MT
I am speaking about the Limited spec, not the OR. All Limited spec come with 18’s
I know you are; I was making a point that even Toyota's own configurator contradicts itself, so who can know for certain what tires you'll get?

OP
OP
Tsturbo

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
Well as noted previously, watching numerous YouTube videos specifically on the Limited spec, General Grabbers were on all of the hybrids and Michelin Premiere LTX.
Sponsored