Sponsored

Powhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 TRD OR 6MT DCSB Underground
Well shut the front door. I watched that whole video some time ago and missed that. That seems really odd to me that’s the only way to limit up travel. But hey, if that’s the way it is, it kinda eliminates one of the major downfalls of a spacer lift.

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
If there is an external bump stop in the front, I haven't seen it. The one in the rear is obvious.

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off road (soon)
I've had the ReadyLift kit on my truck for a week now. It makes the truck feel tall when looking out over the hood.

IMG_1307.jpg
IMG_1223.jpg
IMG_1316.jpg
Do you wish you had 285/75/r17 now instead with the level? I'm kinda thinking 70s for stock but 75s for level

Sponsored

ZIGGY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OffRoad
just installed the 1.5” readylift leveling kit. All stock besides leveling kit. Looks great to me. Still a slight rake which I prefer and now it doesn’t look slammed in the front like before. Install was easy but a bit annoying to trim the OE strut top mount bolts. All in it was maybe 40 minutes, but I’ve installed a lot of these kits before.
2024 Tacoma ReadyLift 1.5" leveling kit for 2024 4th gen Tacoma now available IMG_8941

ZIGGY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OffRoad
this is before the leveling kit. The factory front ride height looks really awkward to me. Truck looks normal after the leveling kit.
2024 Tacoma ReadyLift 1.5" leveling kit for 2024 4th gen Tacoma now available IMG_8784

Powhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
this is before the leveling kit. The factory front ride height looks really awkward to me. Truck looks normal after the leveling kit.
IMG_8784.jpeg
Yeah that looks much better. Still has some rake too. Thanks for posting that. I want to put winter tires on the stock rims in the stock size with a 1.5” level and was curious how the stock size would look.

I’m debating on the Rough Country level because it’s half the price of the ReadyLift, there can’t be that much difference can there?

Sponsored

ZIGGY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OffRoad
Functionally they are about the same. But you need to press in the studs on the rough country and the design not offsetting the studs would make tightening them on the vehicle more difficult possibly. I can say that I’m happy with my purchase, installing was easy and the welds look good on the readylift kit.

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
I’m debating on the Rough Country level because it’s half the price of the ReadyLift, there can’t be that much difference can there?
The $100 difference in price is worth paying for the Readylift kit, just to avoid having to hold the bolts into place while you tighten things up on the RC kit.

Powhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting, thanks for the replies. I was going to have the tire shop put the level kit in when I went to put on new wheels and tires and get an alignment done all in one shot.

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off road (soon)
Maybe a dumb question but the instructions for the ready lift with the markings and turning the spring/holder 45 degrees etc seem confusing to me. Maybe it would make sense with it off the truck and in hand but how did you find that part of the install?

ZIGGY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OffRoad
Maybe a dumb question but the instructions for the ready lift with the markings and turning the spring/holder 45 degrees etc seem confusing to me. Maybe it would make sense with it off the truck and in hand but how did you find that part of the install?
I’m not advising you to do it the way I did because I don’t want to be responsible for any issues that may arise from my method. But.. I bolt the spacer to the top of the strut then bolt that into the upper strut tower. You will see that the lower shock mount is now rotated about 45° off. Insert a long 3/8 extension into the lower shock bolt hole and give it a twist until the bolt hole aligns with the lower control arm holes. Again, I’m not saying this is right but I have done this method probably 50 times before and it’s worked well for me. *Do at your own risk*
Sponsored