Hybrid allocations and delivery, VIN?

Kampferpower

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rav4 XLE hybrid; 2004 Corolla S
Has anyone received an actual VIN for any of the hybrid models? I am curious if they have made it to the production line yet? Thanks everyone!
Sponsored

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
My dealer gave me one. It's supposed to be manufactured by May 8th and delivered some time in June (allegedly). But I've also heard of people getting temporary VIN when reserving one. So I'm not sure if it's temporary or not.

OP
OP

Kampferpower

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rav4 XLE hybrid; 2004 Corolla S
My dealer gave me one. It's supposed to be manufactured by May 8th and delivered some time in June (allegedly). But I've also heard of people getting temporary VIN when reserving one. So I'm not sure if it's temporary or not.
Awesome, thanks dude. I do know that they give out temporary VINS until production, but don’t know when that gets switched over. Congrats and keep us posted.

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
I have a vin/temp vin on an Off Road Hybrid underground color set to be build end of May June time and delivered around mid to end of July.

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
I got a VIN for my Trailhunter. Build date May 14. Expecting early June delivery.

Sponsored

SaltySam

First Name
Samuel Ferrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma off-road and 2023 civic type r
Got mine, the first week of April for TH!

kjmcc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius 2018
got mine June/July delivery date. they gave me a vin and after looking online its correct with the specifications I ordered. Tacoma TRD PRO hybrid built in Guadalajara Mexico, paid 5k over msrp 75k total =3

SaltySam

First Name
Samuel Ferrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma off-road and 2023 civic type r
Any word on when your truck is being delivered? Did anyone confirm the moonroof situation? Thanks!
Hopefully as soon as it gets built and trucked to the port, and yes my trailhunter is optioned with a moonroof. At least that’s what my build sheet says 👍

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
This is what I find annoying. Some dealers are starting to see allocations but most plead ignorance (Like the ones I'm dealing with). I don't believe for second that most Sales Managers don't have a clue. They know. They're just not saying.

Sponsored

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
One of our dealers here called me today to say they have allocation on a Bronze TH long bed. Not really what I want, but I'll go look at it when it arrives. Delivery maybe July.

mcrwlrpro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, 2016 Lexus ES 350
Toyota temporary VINS contain a letter in the last 6 digits. The two digits preceding that letter are the week numbers they go into production.

3TYLC5LN7RT23B392

Here is a temp VIN for a Black TRD Pro with Cockpit Red Interior listed at Classic Toyota in Waukegan, IL that will begin production in week 23.

Last edited:

Moundman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Camry (a beater!) / 2024 Trailhunter
I have a temp VIN for a Trailhunter. Was told possibly July delivery. Underground, short box. Not happy with some of the Port Installed Options. The salesman said sometimes they can tell Toyota they don't want them to be added. If not I guess I'll have to try and sell them.

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
Toyota temporary VINS contain a letter in the last 6 digits. The two digits preceding that letter are the week numbers they go into production.

3TYLC5LN7RT23B392

Here is a temp VIN for a Black TRD Pro with Cockpit Red Interior listed at Classic Toyota in Waukegan, IL that will begin production in week 23.
Yeah, the one the dealer gave me has a "C" listed.
Sponsored