Romer

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road & 2014 Land Cruiser
I like those sliders @Romer - I bought the RCI sliders, but these look a bit nicer to me. Really like the RCI skid plate, although I will most likely keep the TRD one on my Pro. I might have to consider the rest of the RCI set one of these days. I agree about liking how they tucked things up, making the mechanical bits safer, but you can never have too much protection.

Thanks for sharing that.
RCI told me their Black Friday sale will bee the biggest sale of the year. I may order the other skids then :)
Sponsored

OlafTheNork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Pro
Hello Romer (Ken). Thank you for all your great posts!

I have a 24 Tacoma Pro (Hybrid).

Question please: I called CBI re: the CBI Rock Sliders in your above photos. They said the rock sliders for the 24 Tacoma HYBRIDs are a separate SKU due to slight, hybrid related, differences in mounting toward the rear and are not yet released.

Is your 24 Tacoma Off-Road a Hybrid or Gas? If Hybrid, did you have to do any modifications, and if so you could please check your invoice and indicate the SKU#?

Thank you in advance. 'Appreciate the help.

OP
OP
Romer

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road & 2014 Land Cruiser
Hello Romer (Ken). Thank you for all your great posts!

I have a 24 Tacoma Pro (Hybrid).

Question please: I called CBI re: the CBI Rock Sliders in your above photos. They said the rock sliders for the 24 Tacoma HYBRIDs are a separate SKU due to slight, hybrid related, differences in mounting toward the rear and are not yet released.

Is your 24 Tacoma Off-Road a Hybrid or Gas? If Hybrid, did you have to do any modifications, and if so you could please check your invoice and indicate the SKU#?

Thank you in advance. 'Appreciate the help.
Mine is a non Hybrid. I intentionally selected that after driving one and wanted to keep the under rear seat storage.

OlafTheNork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Pro
Thanks Romer. I know what you mean about the dearth of Tacoma hybrid back seat storage. Especially with the Pro and those mostly non-functional (imperceptible) front suspension seats.
Sponsored