Sponsored
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 TRD Off-Road
Quick update with pics: We road tripped out to WA from CO (~2,500 miles round trip) to pick up the Lone Peak and finally exposed the truck to some dirt/light trails on the way back. We just got back tonight so keeping this short, but I'll post more detail up later. Spoiler: I love the truck and think the LP is going to be awesome for us!

I really hope the aftermarket comes out with a heavy duty rear coil spring ASAP. It rides great still, but it's definitely a bit squatted down in the rear and will be even more in the coming weeks as I build out the remainder of the bed. Anyone with a 4th gen that plans to do a bed buildout will be in the same boat.

IMG_4418.jpeg

IMG_4415.jpeg

IMG_4413.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

IMG_4412.jpeg
Curious, I’m on LP’s website and can’t find an option for the 24 Tacoma. I’m going to be picking up my short bed TH this weekend. Would love to know pricing

OP
OP
2ndGen2TrlHntr

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter Bronze Oxide; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
What is the overall height, excluding/including the camper roof bars as it stands? Thanks
I made a reminder to check when I get the truck back but remind me if you haven’t heard back by next Wednesday and I’ll check for you. It’s been in a series of shops getting built the let few weeks and I’m getting it back next week.

OP
OP
2ndGen2TrlHntr

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious, I’m on LP’s website and can’t find an option for the 24 Tacoma. I’m going to be picking up my short bed TH this weekend. Would love to know pricing

Yeah guessing they just hadn’t updated the site yet. 4th gen is definitely available and they’ve built at least two so far. Same price as all other models. $6k + whatever addons you get. If you do an order let me know and I can get you an extra $250 off I believe. My buddy is one of their brand ambassadors and he gets some kind of kickback too. I get nothing haha just throwing it out there.

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 TRD Off-Road
Yeah guessing they just hadn’t updated the site yet. 4th gen is definitely available and they’ve built at least two so far. Same price as all other models. $6k + whatever addons you get. If you do an order let me know and I can get you an extra $250 off I believe. My buddy is one of their brand ambassadors and he gets some kind of kickback too. I get nothing haha just throwing it out there.
How do you like it so far? Is it comparable to GFC or SuperPacific? I’m kind of shell shocked that SP costs $12k+.

Sponsored

OP
OP
2ndGen2TrlHntr

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you like it so far? Is it comparable to GFC or SuperPacific? I’m kind of shell shocked that SP costs $12k+.
I love it so far. I had planned on an SP and actually found LP from someone that posted on here and started researching. I like the design better that GFC and SP. It’s so roomy inside. There are a few minor build quality differences where SP specifically is ahead but not in any meaningful way that will affect longevity. Plus LP has a lifetime warranty. And yeah $13.5k is the current SP price ($14k with the rear window!). GFC is ~$10k with what comes standard on LP and I personally hate the design of the floor panels you have take on and out you have to move to get into the bed area.

JustPassingBy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
I love it so far. I had planned on an SP and actually found LP from someone that posted on here and started researching. I like the design better that GFC and SP. It’s so roomy inside. There are a few minor build quality differences where SP specifically is ahead but not in any meaningful way that will affect longevity. Plus LP has a lifetime warranty. And yeah $13.5k is the current SP price ($14k with the rear window!). GFC is ~$10k with what comes standard on LP and I personally hate the design of the floor panels you have take on and out you have to move to get into the bed area.
Had you considered Topo Toppers? I haven't seen them mentioned much so wondered if its just that they aren't as well known or something else.

tacosinnataco

First Name
Sep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
Totally agree with your first impressions. I picked up mine about a week and a half ago and absolutely love the truck minus the snorkel noise.
Did yours come with the newer "non-riveted" cover too? Mine has those "cover-ups" and the dealership was not aware of this smoother cover. They double-checked with their parts manager too.
Sponsored