Sponsored

🌴Summer Travel Savings 30% OFF Lasfit's New T3 LED Front Turn Signal Lights!

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
🔥Summer is here, and it's the perfect time to hit the road for some unforgettable adventures. Ensure your journey is safe and well-lit with our premium LED lights. Whether you're navigating winding mountain roads, exploring scenic routes, or just enjoying late-night drives, our LED lights provide unmatched brightness and clarity. 🚗

Best Canbus Decoding Solution for 4th Gen Tacoma.png

Lasfit's all-new upgraded T3 LED turn signals offer a completely different experience from OEM halogen bulbs: higher brightness, softer light patterns, and no error codes or hyperflash, ensuring peace of mind with these LED lights. 💫

🎉Now we are offering special discount offers for forum users to upgrade their turn signal lights for summer travels:
✨30% OFF CodeTacomaT3✨
✨Valid Until:July 22nd✨

How do they perform on 4th Gen Tacoma.png

We are excited about this new LED bulb to enhance your summer travel experience. Upgrade your vehicle with new lights and let small changes make a big impact!
Sponsored

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Don’t all the new Tacomas come with LEDs already? Serious question as I do not know but thought they did.

Korywithak

First Name
Kory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport premium in windchill
Everything on the truck is led. Except the front turn signals. These bulbs in the switchbacks are pretty darn nice.

IMG_1056.jpeg

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Don’t all the new Tacomas come with LEDs already? Serious question as I do not know but thought they did.
Thank you for your message. Yes, the 2024 Tacoma has been covered with OEM LEDs except for the front turn signals. For some specific trims like SR, SR5, and TRD PreRunner, they are still equipped with OEM halogen front turn signals. Could you please let me know the trims of your 2024 Toyota Tacoma?

Sponsored

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Thank you for your message. Yes, the 2024 Tacoma has been covered with OEM LEDs except for the front turn signals. For some specific trims like SR, SR5, and TRD PreRunner, they are still equipped with OEM halogen front turn signals. Could you please let me know the trims of your 2024 Toyota Tacoma?
Sport Premium.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Sport Premium.
Thank you for your info! :) As @Korywithak mentioned, the TRD Sport Premium also comes with OEM halogen bulbs. If you're interested in an upgrade plan, you can find more information about the Lasfit T3-7443 LED bulb from previous posts.
T3 LED bulbs vs OEM Halogen bulbs:https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/thre...front-turn-signal-t3-led-vs-oem-halogen.5388/
How to install the T3 LED bulbs by your own:https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/thre...d-front-turn-signal-bulb-on-your-tacoma.5499/

Kjc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
Ok I have the amber led T3's and they are amazing... Im thinking about getting the switchbacks also because it's dark in Alaska in the winter and more light is always better.. Do the switchback produce more "white" light if I just had them on as parking/running lights?

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Ok I have the amber led T3's and they are amazing... Im thinking about getting the switchbacks also because it's dark in Alaska in the winter and more light is always better.. Do the switchback produce more "white" light if I just had them on as parking/running lights?
Thank you so much for trusting and supporting Lasfit amber T3 LED lights!

Yes, if you choose switchback LED lights, when you turn on the DRL, I believe it will provide you with a much brighter white light compared to the amber T3 or halogen 7443 bulbs. We uploaded a video on YouTube Shorts about the T3-7443D LED bulbs, where you can see the brightness of the switchback white light.

I really hope you enjoy the difference that Lasfit LED lights bring!
Sponsored