Sponsored

Jeeper Defector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Jeep JT Gladiator
Looks like 2024 Tacoma production finally begun!

Screenshot from dealer dealer screen shows a build date of yesterday 1/2/24 (y)

2024 tacoma production.jpg
Based on the Tacoma's previous production-to-delivery timeline history, we could possibly start seeing these land at dealers by end of this month!

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I thought production was said to have started early December? Whatever, atleast now it's finally kicked off.

Love how Canada is still without a 🤬 build configurator, becoming ridiculous.

Desert4G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
that doesnt mean production has began

Sponsored

Paco877

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I thought production was said to have started early December? Whatever, atleast now it's finally kicked off.

Love how Canada is still without a 🤬 build configurator, becoming ridiculous.
We always get left out and have way less options and configurations than the States do.

I'd love an SR5 short bed but nope, none for Canada. I have a hard time seeing the benefits of a 6’ box with the crew cab. It’s basically the same length as a super crew short box F150 with way less capability. And I’m definitely not spending $62,000 CAD on a TRD off road with the 5’ bed. But we can get a TRD sport with the manual in a 5’ bed. Toyota Canada probably sells like 50 of those per year. 🙄

Makearl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
We always get left out and have way less options and configurations than the States do.

I'd love an SR5 short bed but nope, none for Canada. I have a hard time seeing the benefits of a 6’ box with the crew cab. It’s basically the same length as a super crew short box F150 with way less capability. And I’m definitely not spending $62,000 CAD on a TRD off road with the 5’ bed. But we can get a TRD sport with the manual in a 5’ bed. Toyota Canada probably sells like 50 of those per year. 🙄
Haha that is what I having coming! So 1 down 49 to go!

Seriously would prefer manual offroad with some of the upgrades that the Sport Plus has. But only two manual choices. Base TRD OR or Sport Plus. So went with the latter.

I agree I find the Tacoma too long with the 6 ft bed too long - may as well get an F150 at that point. YVMV!

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Haha that is what I having coming! So 1 down 49 to go!

Seriously would prefer manual offroad with some of the upgrades that the Sport Plus has. But only two manual choices. Base TRD OR or Sport Plus. So went with the latter.

I agree I find the Tacoma too long with the 6 ft bed too long - may as well get an F150 at that point. YVMV!

That was my issue. I wanted my TRD Offroad 6M to but the lack of upgrades threw me off, called my dealer immediately and switched to a sport+. Worked in my favour because my dealer had a sport+ allocated for Feburary, absolutely zero allocation for the OR 6m

Sponsored

spenticus

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
I’m getting the exact same everything but waiting for the I-force max version

Ghosted_trd

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner, 2017 4Runner, 2024 Tacoma
Did you get any updates from your truck?
Sponsored