Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
2024 Tacoma 2024 Toyota Tacoma Reveal / Global Debut Viewing Party! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒฎ Taco-Trailhunter1

The 2024 Tacoma will be revealed in Hawaii, on Thursday night, May 18th at 7:30PM HST (Hawaii Standard Time). For those on the East Coast that's actually Friday, May 19th at 1:30AM EST. Set your clocks and join us back here to watch and discuss all the revelations about the next-gen Taco!

"Your next adventure is just over the horizon. Make it one youโ€™ll never forget in the all-new Tacoma, purpose-built with legendary power and capability to help you reach new heights. See it for the first time on 5/19 1:30 AM EST (5/18 7:30 PM HST). Sign up below for future updates."

When the LIVESTREAM goes live, we'll post it up right here. ๐ŸŽ‰
Sponsored

RGk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
trucks
Word on the street is there's a big employee event today at Toyota HQ in Plano TX showing off the 2024 Tacoma. There's a party somewhere, just not here (yet) ;)

VOOG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Friday morning is going to be nuts with every auto media outlet putting something online about the new 2024 Tacoma

Dr. Carmaker1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 TRD Pro 6MT, multiple vehicles (20+)
Friday morning is going to be nuts with every auto media outlet putting something online about the new 2024 Tacoma
Depends, it will effectively be Thursday night in my opinion in the West/Desert/Mountain West regions. A lot of people aren't gonna be going to bed on the east coast and CT, no thanks to Toyota. They really should've done this Thursday afternoon for Hawaii local time and not 7:30PM.

ToyTrucker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I'm lucky to be on the west coast but I'm really surprised Toyota decided to unveil such a marquee vehicle when it's 1:30am for a big part of the country.

I'll be here watching it tho... who else is staying up?

Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
I will tune in. Not as bad for me as I am CST.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Toyota Tacoma Reveal / Global Debut Viewing Party! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒฎ Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 7.12.22 AM

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Is there still going to be some type of official launch?

ToyTrucker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Is there still going to be some type of official launch?
I think that was planned but Toyota mad now that the internet spoiled their party ๐Ÿ˜‚

That said I will stay up another hour to see if anything else drops.
Sponsored