Any delivery of truck in Canada yet?

theKurt

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I’m picking up my Sport+ 6M on Saturday (apr 20). I’m in Calgary, but I ordered it through the Red Deer dealership. Put my deposit down about 9 months ago, well before they started any production.
Sponsored

DaveyJ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Sport plus
Just got the initial call that my white Sport + has arrived.
No details yet, but can't wait to see it.
Hi,I’ve got a sport plus arriving in a few weeks,just wondering your thoughts on the fabric seats…,I’m just debating on switching to a premium upgrade.

Taco4ever

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Hi,I’ve got a sport plus arriving in a few weeks,just wondering your thoughts on the fabric seats…,I’m just debating on switching to a premium upgrade.
I picked up my 2024 Tacoma Premium last week and I have no regrets. I love all the options, there will be little things that you may not like but overall the premium is the way to go imo. If they have a premium that came in at the same time on the lot, I would check it out first.

I see that you are in Burnaby, the dealers are now starting to get them. They may have them in the show room already. I would check around and look at it in person. I got mine at Jim Pattison in Surrey and they have them displayed in the show room.

2024 Tacoma Any delivery of truck in Canada yet? 2024 toyota tacoma

Last edited:

DaveyJ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Sport plus
I picked up my 2024 Tacoma Premium last week and I have no regrets. I love all the options, there will be little things that you may not like but overall the premium is the way to go imo. If they have a premium that came in at the same time on the lot, I would check it out first.

I see that you are in Burnaby, the dealers are now starting to get them. They may have them in the show room already. I would check around and look at it in person. I got mine at Jim Pattison in Surrey and they have them displayed in the show room.

2024 toyota tacoma.jpg
Nice truck,I ordered the underground…so the running boards come with the premium?

Sponsored

Taco4ever

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Nice truck,I ordered the underground…so the running boards come with the premium?
I Love this color. Yes, what Fast31 said and I prefer this running board than the others. But look at the other premium options as well. I enjoy technology, so you get 360deg view, the seats are nice, they are heated and they are also ventilated - meaning they have fans inside the seats for hot weather. Note: These are only on the 2 front seats. Also the premium both front seats are electronically adjusted (not manual).

Good Luck!

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
I picked up my Sport + last thursday..awesome truck. As far as the fabric seats are concerned,we did a 375km road trip on Sunday and the seats are very comfortable and my wife is happy that the passenger side is powered as well. The fabric seems like it will be very durable but my concern is the color. We have a dog, I have a hammock cover for the rear seat, but if I get out of the truck he likes to sit in the drivers seat. I don't know how that light gray fabric is going to with stand the dirty dog paws. My 2020 and 22 were both premiums with leather.

DaveyJ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Sport plus
I Love this color. Yes, what Fast31 said and I prefer this running board than the others. But look at the other premium options as well. I enjoy technology, so you get 360deg view, the seats are nice, they are heated and they are also ventilated - meaning they have fans inside the seats for hot weather. Note: These are only on the 2 front seats. Also the premium both front seats are electronically adjusted (not manual).

Good Luck!
Hi,thanks for your thoughts.I test drove an off road base model on the weekend at the dealership and decided to change my order to the sport premium.The colour I wanted also just arrived at the shipping yard in Vancouver.Hopefully released to the dealer soon!

Taco4ever

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Hi,thanks for your thoughts.I test drove an off road base model on the weekend at the dealership and decided to change my order to the sport premium.The colour I wanted also just arrived at the shipping yard in Vancouver.Hopefully released to the dealer soon!
Congratulations. For me its a no brainer, for an extra $4K or so you get a whole lot more TRUCK! Here to your new 2024 Taco and to mods coming! My first mod is the 3 fold hard tonneau cover, i've been waiting for Bison to release the one for this truck.
Sponsored