Sponsored

Anyone else recieve call from their dealer regarding incoming allocation?

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
It’s important to remember some users on the site are referring to Canadian models/pricing while others aren’t.

the base sport will not be high 40s USD. There will not be a 8k+ increase from 2023 base sport.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kielly

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
It’s important to remember some users on the site are referring to Canadian models/pricing while others aren’t.

the base sport will not be high 40s USD. There will not be a 8k+ increase from 2023 base sport.
It gets confusing. I assume everyone's talking USD and convert it lol. I'm expecting 55k CAD minimum is what I meant, guess we'll wait and see. 🤞🏻

bayman

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Miata GT and 2017 Honda CR-V
Here in Canada, we can't even do a simple USD > CDN conversion on American prices to get the CDN price as I think we often pay 20-25% more even after conversion. I know there are lots of reasons for higher prices for the same vehicle here in Canada compared to the US, but it's still hard to accept.

OP
OP
Kielly

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Here in Canada, we can't even do a simple USD > CDN conversion on American prices to get the CDN price as I think we often pay 20-25% more even after conversion. I know there are lots of reasons for higher prices for the same vehicle here in Canada compared to the US, but it's still hard to accept.
I believe it, but it'd give you a ballpark anyway. Just noticed your username lol. Hi from a Newfie livin it up in Alberta 😂 Nice to see some other Newfies on here.
Sponsored