Sponsored

Anyone near Pooler/Savannah Ga area that does good suspension work?

YotaTech

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trd off Road Bronze Oxide
I live in pooler Ga, I just recently got the Westscott collar lift for my 24 OR Premium. I am not pleased with my Local shop, and their work. Is there anyone within
reasonable driving distance, that can do the install. I don't mind driving some to get quality work done. I know it's just a collar kit and rear puck but believe it or not I have seen shops even screw that up. It doesn't have to be a shop if someone has experience lifting these trucks. Thank you all in advance for the help and suggestions.
Sponsored

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
I live in pooler Ga, I just recently got the Westscott collar lift for my 24 OR Premium. I am not pleased with my Local shop, and their work. Is there anyone within
reasonable driving distance, that can do the install. I don't mind driving some to get quality work done. I know it's just a collar kit and rear puck but believe it or not I have seen shops even screw that up. It doesn't have to be a shop if someone has experience lifting these trucks. Thank you all in advance for the help and suggestions.
I doubt they’ve worked on any new Tacomas but check out blowin money performance in Ridgeland, sc. just down the road from you. The owner is a buddy/customer of mine. They do good work. Owners name is Gary, tell him Chris from Roscos sent you there. They’ll take care of you.