Sponsored

Are TRD Pro seats reclineable or not?? Video showing yes.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
Okay so I've been under the impression that the ISO Dynamic seat are NOT reclineable after watching multiple reviews. The funny part of this is that I already received my TRD Pro, however I had to take a family trip so I only got to enjoy it for a few days before storing it in the garage. All to say I didn't even bother to try to recline the seats because of what I had heard in the reviews, and because the seating position was pretty comfortable for me. But check out the video below, this guy is talking about the ISO Dynamic seats and then he manually reclines them. Wtf? Can anyone with a TRD Pro verify this is true? I'd check myself but won't be back for a bit.

Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
Okay so I've been under the impression that the ISO Dynamic seat are NOT reclineable after watching multiple reviews. The funny part of this is that I already received my TRD Pro, however I had to take a family trip so I only got to enjoy it for a few days before storing it in the garage. All to say I didn't even bother to try to recline the seats because of what I had heard in the reviews, and because the seating position was pretty comfortable for me. But check out the video below, this guy is talking about the ISO Dynamic seats and then he manually reclines them. Wtf? Can anyone with a TRD Pro verify this is true? I'd check myself but won't be back for a bit.

Yes, you can manually recline them

OP
OP
entropy

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
Yes, you can manually recline them
Wow. Just goes to show how much wrong information gets put out by the early pre release reviewers. I don't think I heard a single person mention they were manually reclineable.

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
They recline, but not much. From my normal seating position, they recline another 3-4 inches.

PCGen4PRO

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Yes they recline - manual lever - see pic

2024 Tacoma Are TRD Pro seats reclineable or not?? Video showing yes. IMG_4740
Sponsored