CCW Solutions?

TurboTruck!

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma SR MT 4x4
HANDS UP! DON’T SHOOT! Let me walk out of here alive and I promise I won’t make this thread anymore awkward than it already is. I will never jack another thread again. Shoot first ask questions later. You guys are not to be messed with.
Sponsored

Nvideon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma
I can confirm that a Staccato CS fits perfectly. The Staccato P fits, but may depend on the holster. Since it’s longer, it wants to sit more down than at an angle.
Here is the CS with holster. The P with and without holster.

IMG_4110.jpeg

IMG_4111.jpeg

IMG_4112.jpeg
Damn awesome! Thank you so much!
I can confirm that a Staccato CS fits perfectly. The Staccato P fits, but may depend on the holster. Since it’s longer, it wants to sit more down than at an angle.
Here is the CS with holster. The P with and without holster.

IMG_4110.jpeg

IMG_4111.jpeg

IMG_4112.jpeg
Damn man how you liking the CS for carry? Glad double stacks fit. Thank you so much

Nixamantacoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Damn awesome! Thank you so much!

Damn man how you liking the CS for carry? Glad double stacks fit. Thank you so much
I really like it. It is a little bit more snappy like some people say, but very accurate. I have the Holosun 507c Vulcan on both. It has the chevron vs dot. I had issues with the dot, but the chevron is awesome.

But the P is soooo smooth!!! I use it for IDPA competition.

Last edited:

32spoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
For a lawyer representing a victim of a personal defense shooting or family if victim is deceased this thread would be very helpful in determining intent. Could someone on this thread be perpetuated as a rush hour Rambo tactical driving with rage on the fury road? Even if a personal defense shooting is deemed legal in a court of law you can still be crushed financially in a civil court.
In California, CCW permit holders have less criminal incidents than law enforcement. This fact was used in a recent 2A case. For me, I just keep my 1911 on my hip while driving. If an emergency situation occurs while driving, then I can always stop and let the problem drive away, or call 911.
Some states don’t allow for a civil lawsuit if the shooting was deemed justified by a prosecutor. California allows family to sue.

TurboTruck!

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In California, CCW permit holders have less criminal incidents than law enforcement. This fact was used in a recent 2A case. For me, I just keep my 1911 on my hip while driving. If an emergency situation occurs while driving, then I can always stop and let the problem drive away, or call 911.
Some states don’t allow for a civil lawsuit if the shooting was deemed justified by a prosecutor. California allows family to sue.
I lived,worked,hunted, in Northern and Southern California for more than ten years. I miss it dearly.

Sponsored

TurboTruck!

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I doubt a thread about a safe place to store a legally owned handgun would be much of an issue.
Every forum has that one guy… at least I now know who it is.
You do make a good argument for ccw insurance though.
My mouth is a weapon that never runs out of ammunition.

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Always a good idea to pay for CCW Safe. I at least felt like I had some support God forbid I needed them. Either way it is never going to be good.

Nvideon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma
I really like it. It is a little bit more snappy like some people say, but very accurate. I have the Holosun 507c Vulcan on both. It has the chevron vs dot. I had issues with the dot, but the chevron is awesome.

But the P is soooo smooth!!! I use it for IDPA competition.
Man I use mine for IDPA as well lol. I have more fun with IDPA than USPSA. I might have to try and get a CS for my carry.
Sponsored