Central Texas Dealers

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Just thought I would post some information. I reached out to a couple of dealers to learn what their order process is.

Toyota of North Austin - They require a $500 deposit. They try to match your build as close as possible as allocations come in. Once you have been assigned an allocation your $500 is no longer refundable. They have you sign paperwork stating that you understand this is a non refundable deposit.

Toyota of Cedar Park - They require a $1000 deposit that is fully refundable and you will get on the list to choose from incoming allocation. They charge MSRP, plus a package that is about $1100. This includes lifetime tint and a ceramic coating.

If I reach out to other dealers I will update as I go.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Ive had 2 deposits down in Colorado for months. I know its risky business, but I am hoping to score one of the first. I am at the top of their list for just choosing which model I want.

OP
OP

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Ive had 2 deposits down in Colorado for months. I know its risky business, but I am hoping to score one of the first. I am at the top of their list for just choosing which model I want.
I want to get a little more information before I go for it, but once I feel like it's going to be what I'm hoping for I will put a deposit down
Sponsored