Sponsored

Tacoby24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reservation
Installed the Clazzio seat covers in my Tacoma about 2 weeks ago and loving them so far. Got $80 off with “Tacomaworld” code. Overall, I think they’re worth the price $599 retail. I prefer the all black seats over the gray/black and they’re pretty comfortable. Backseats aren’t too difficult to install but the front seats took some work. Like everyone else says, your hands are sore after. Don’t know the long term durability but they’re quite popular amongst the 3rd gen folks. Let me know if you have any questions.

2024 Tacoma Clazzio Seat Covers (vinyl/leather) installed IMG_9560

2024 Tacoma Clazzio Seat Covers (vinyl/leather) installed IMG_9586

2024 Tacoma Clazzio Seat Covers (vinyl/leather) installed IMG_9557

2024 Tacoma Clazzio Seat Covers (vinyl/leather) installed IMG_9587
Sponsored

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
It looks like the front covers don't contour well to the seat bolstering. It makes the seats look flat like the cover is stretched across the seat too tight? Maybe they will contour better after some use.

OP
OP

Tacoby24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reservation
It looks like the front covers don't contour well to the seat bolstering. It makes the seats look flat like the cover is stretched across the seat too tight? Maybe they will contour better after some use.
I think they stretched/settled a little more but it’s only been a couple of weeks. Here’s a better angle

2024 Tacoma Clazzio Seat Covers (vinyl/leather) installed IMG_9757
Sponsored