Sponsored

grizzlyoutlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TACOMA
  • Massive storage improvment. Factory folding seats are a joke and the poorly stitched single snap clasp is the cherry on top.
  • Quality is fantastic. I believe these are a lightweight wood and the coating material is fantastic. Smooth yet grippy to keep everything in place and take a beating from cooler and totes.
  • Going into this I was questioning the value. These are a premium solution that will outlast the OEM parts. Compared to the pricing spent on bed covers; these are the "Diamandback" of interior solutions. I honestly dont see the need for a bed cover and am now free to keep my gear inside out of the dust and heat with a full bed loaded for work and play. That makes them well worth the price for me.
  • This is a preproduction model and fasteners/fit/finish will vary from production model. I know some more attachments and panels are in design and I will for sure be getting these.
  • You dont have to commitment to the full setup, you can have just the 60 or 40 to keep a seat or two.

60% Compartment Approx 3'X2'x 1"
2024 Tacoma Goose Gear Full Seat Delete JBL / No Batteries REVIEW wlon

40% Compartment 20"x20"x12'
2024 Tacoma Goose Gear Full Seat Delete JBL / No Batteries REVIEW short

Full deck
2024 Tacoma Goose Gear Full Seat Delete JBL / No Batteries REVIEW open

2024 Tacoma Goose Gear Full Seat Delete JBL / No Batteries REVIEW closed
Sponsored

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Nice. I’m going 60 delete myself. Leaving a rear seat in the 40 because there’s a battery under there anyway …but yes this is the way to go. If only the rear doors opened a full 90deg…

I assume the hybrid version of this full GG platform will simply nix the 40% hatch because there’s zero storage on that side…maybe it’ll sit a little higher if that..?

OP
OP
grizzlyoutlaw

grizzlyoutlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TACOMA
Nice. I’m going 60 delete myself. Leaving a rear seat in the 40 because there’s a battery under there anyway …but yes this is the way to go. If only the rear doors opened a full 90deg…

I assume the hybrid version of this full GG platform will simply nix the 40% hatch because there’s zero storage on that side…maybe it’ll sit a little higher if that..?
I think you are right and the 60 is the way to go. I may end up back there as well. I know a hybrid version is in the works and we will see the difference soon.
Sponsored