Sponsored

GST - TRD Pro Delivery

Guine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
What is delivery looking like for those of you in the Gulf States region? For me, it's looking like the end of July, with the truck being built at the end of May. Originally, the ETA was this week or next week, but unfortunately, that has changed for me, and I am curious if this is a GST trend. Feel free to post any screenshots!
Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Well if it is GST you have to wait until the add the phone cables and door trim!

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
honestly no idea but I was told a couple days ago it was delayed until late July.
Based on my experience… it will come sooner than you think. Originally, my Pro was supposed to be delivered 6/18-7/9. It was delivered yesterday to Central Cal.

Sponsored

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter Bronze Oxide; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Based on my experience… it will come sooner than you think. Originally, my Pro was supposed to be delivered 6/18-7/9. It was delivered yesterday to Central Cal.
That’s great news, congrats! Keep us posted on your thoughts etc. TH for for me with a mid July build date so hoping it’s sooner than later as well.

OP
OP

Guine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
heck yeah! congrats brother I cant wait!

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Here’s the latest on mine. Looks like GST operates a little different from other regions.

2024 Tacoma GST - TRD Pro Delivery IMG_1492
Sponsored