Hello everyone.

larryC

First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370z
I am 53 years old and from South Carolina. I am new to toyota and mostly new to trucks in general lol. I have not owned a truck since i was a teenager and back then it was a huge gas guzzling full sized chevy with a built out 350. Since then i have mostly owned sports cars with the exception of a Nissan exterra. My current car is a Nissan 370z with manual Transmission. It is very fun to drive but i am very much looking forward to getting up off the ground and having an automatic lol. I have put a deposit on a tacoma trailhunter and trying my best to patiently await its arrival.
Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
Welcome! Also waiting on my TH. See you around.

TacoJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
I am 53 years old and from South Carolina. I am new to toyota and mostly new to trucks in general lol. I have not owned a truck since i was a teenager and back then it was a huge gas guzzling full sized chevy with a built out 350. Since then i have mostly owned sports cars with the exception of a Nissan exterra. My current car is a Nissan 370z with manual Transmission. It is very fun to drive but i am very much looking forward to getting up off the ground and having an automatic lol. I have put a deposit on a tacoma trailhunter and trying my best to patiently await its arrival.
Welcome! Yeah I have not had a Toyota pickup since I was in my late teens and early 20's. I'm 58 now and I'm loving my TRD Sport++ 4x4.
I drove F150's for the last 20+ years and my Taco is a lot more fun!
My purchasing saga took about five months and I ended up buying it in another state, but it was well worth the wait!
Sponsored