LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Compared to the other exterior and interior lights, the OEM halogen front turn signals on the 2024 Toyota Tacoma should stand out when you turn them on. You'll immediately notice the difference from the other OEM LED lights. Besides the dealer's suggestion to upgrade the front turn signals, there might be some more cost-effective options out there.

Enter Lasfitā€™s new T3 series LED lights, ready to give your 2024 Tacoma the lighting system it deserves! The newly upgraded T3-7443/7444 not only offers a whopping 2000LM of brightness, providing a vastly different experience from halogen bulbs, but also have a 3000K pure amber color. This means clearer and more vibrant amber light, transforming your Tacomaā€™s look.

Lasfit has conducted real-world tests on the 2024 Toyota Tacoma, and you can see the difference in the photos and videos below.
halogen.png

When turning on the OEM halogen front turn signal

halogen-2.png

Close-up shot of an OEM halogen front turn signal

LED vs halogen.png

The comparison between OEM halogen light and Lasfit T3-7443 LED light

LED.png

Brightness Display After Installing the T3-7443A LED Bulbs

product-1.png

The halogen bulb vs Lasfit T3-7443A LED bulb

You can learn more about the T3-7443A LED bulb's brightness showcase above the 2024 Toyota Tacoma in the video below:

Have you swapped out your OEM halogen front turn signals? Did you notice the brightness difference compared to the OEM halogen ones? Feel free to leave a comment below and share your before-and-after brightness comparisons. We hope this small upgrade helps you enjoy an even better Tacoma lifeļ¼
Sponsored

Sidrta

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I liked what I saw so much, I just placed and order for the switchable bulbs. I can't wait to see how they work, compared to your great video. I will update my post when I receive and installed them.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
I liked what I saw so much, I just placed and order for the switchable bulbs. I can't wait to see how they work, compared to your great video. I will update my post when I receive and installed them.
Thank you for choosing us! Your support is greatly appreciated.
I'm looking forward to receiving your feedback on those switchback LED lights!

Duce95

First Name
Big Deezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Offroad
I have your led turn lights and love them! Thank you Lasfit.

Canā€™t wait for my floor mats and bed mat to arrive!

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
I have your led turn lights and love them! Thank you Lasfit.

Canā€™t wait for my floor mats and bed mat to arrive!
Thank you for your comment! I'm thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our LED turn signals. šŸ˜
I can't wait to hear your feedback once you've installed the floor mats and bed mats. If you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Duce95

First Name
Big Deezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Offroad
Thank you for your comment! I'm thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our LED turn signals. šŸ˜
I can't wait to hear your feedback once you've installed the floor mats and bed mats. If you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you. I will be doing a full review.
Sponsored