wolfpackwest

wolfpackwest

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Since that's going to be a popular option Paul. I think we may just make up a single harness plug in basically that is the Toyota Pig tail in the back, and the Y splitter all in ONE piece.

Can you tell me how long that Toyota Pig tail is? And if you had to add wire to it (if it was long enough or not?) and it looks like they have 2 wires coming out of it. (I assume for power and ground if needed) So which wire/side is coming out of the Toyota Pig tail for the power?
Then I can just have those simple one piece sets pre made. Eliminates the crimping to the Toyota Pig tail.

John
Always thinking ahead, sir - love it!

the Toyota pigtail is about 12 inches long. I didnā€™t have to add any extra length between the splitter/single pole and the pigtail; there was enough length there. And the black wire on the pigtail is power. The ground (white/black, thick wire) wasnā€™t used since I had the ground wire coming off the short harness.

Hope this helps!
Sponsored

RESQCAT

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (very modified!)
It is fantastic that John is making this far easier. True plug and play is the cat's meow... pun intended from Rescue Cat.

My logo was created from a pin given to me by our Vet when our orange tabby, a Rescue Cat named Sam, passed away. One day I was looking for a name for my Jeep and to create a logo... and Sam came to mind. There you have it.

RESQCAT

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't know if this will help but I just grabbed the two pigtail bags that came with the Trailhunter.

1 Piece Package = PT948-35402. Card inside says Auxiliary Pigtails-Front
2 Piece Package = PT948-35450. Card inside says Auxiliary Pigtails. Contains a Jumper Pigtail (15A, 10A, 5A) and a Rear Pigtail (15A).

This is above my paygrade... would need some help to figure out which to use and for what.

Getting ready to do the Rigid backup lights install and have connectors from SPV so will need to lay all these out! Not sure if I need one of the Toyota pigtails at this point. I will review the install so kindly provided in the Forum here as my guide...

Sponsored

RESQCAT

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you want me to scan and attach the cards that came with the two packages?

Vidman

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter 6 foot bed 1967 chevelle, 1972 c-10 pro street
Just installed my back-up light system from John. After John and I talked on the phone for a bit he explained some issues that I had with my kit.. come to find out it was I that was having an elderly moment, but he straightened everything out for me. For anyone having any issues with the kit just contact him and heā€™ll do what he can to help. Everything only took about an hour to install and works great

2024 Tacoma HOW TO: Rigid SR-L Series Lights for ARB Rear Bumper Installation IMG_1184
Sponsored