Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
First of all +1 for three pedals!

In my other vehicle, the weather beater does not overlap the sill plate like the X-Act Contours here which is nice. In my vehicle, the plastic of the weather beater over 8 years curls up away from the edge next to door. Hope this makes sense. Looks like I'll go for X-Act Contours when it's time.
Ya these are definitely more flexible and form better to the contours of the floor (hence the name I suppose!). I like that they are grippier than Weatherbeaters (particularly helpful with the manual).

Side note… I was surprised how worn the driver side carpet mat is after only 700 miles!

2024 Tacoma Husky X-Act Contour Floor Mats Liners available for 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen IMG_4350
2024 Tacoma Husky X-Act Contour Floor Mats Liners available for 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen IMG_4351
Sponsored

RollingThunder

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Update...Husky seems to be backed up with their X-Act mats. I was supposed to receive my rear X-act floor mats today that I purchased online from Amazon but got a delay notification that said estimated delivery is now July 15 - Aug 8. I'm guessing Husky was backordered and now they're fulfilling their own orders before distrubuting via Amazon.

I went onto the Husky site to see if it was backordered and they don't appear to be. I'd rather save the $40 and wait for the ones via Amazon (I paid $80 on Amazon for the rear set and Husky is charging $115)

I ordered the front set via Husky directly (wasn't available via Amazon) back on 6/18 and I just checked and it says "pending fulfillment". They haven't even shipped yet! Who knows when I will get any mats. My cheap Amazon motor trend mats will have to keep me going until Husky catches up with demand

reklov

First Name
@VentureOutTRD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD OFF-Road Premium
Husky is realtruck.com and I’ve been waiting for parts for over 3 weeks. I’m sure you’ll be waiting either way.

Nixamantacoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
I ordered directly from Husky the X -contour on June 15. Received them on the 21st. Originally they were shipping the rear floor one first, but both showed up the same day.

Sponsored

uknat

First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Offroad
Cross posting here. Received my X-Act Contours. Definitely better than the Weatherbeaters though they are a bit thinner than I was expecting. Seems that the Weatherbeaters and X-Act Contours come out of the same mold but X-act Contours are more rubbery and Weatherbeaters are more like a soft plastic. The driver side fits perfect for me. The passenger side has a little bit of an imperfection, but not too bad.

IMG_4352.jpeg
IMG_4355.jpeg
IMG_4356.jpeg
IMG_4353.jpeg
IMG_4354.jpeg
howdy. Could you possibly post a picture of the bottom of your rear mat? I got mine and I'm wondering if it was a defect. thanks!