LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Can someone post pics of the bottom of them? Is it spiked like the other brands?
Hi there,
We happen to have samples in our office, and take a picture of the product for you now. We do have spikes under the mats for Anti-slip feature.
Back of Tacoma 2024 Driver Seat.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
So how do they lock down since you don't have holes to access and rotate the hold downs? A raised area that sits over the knobs is not the same.
🥰 The product department has just updated some real photos and shared them with you to see if they can solve your doubts.
Toyota Tacoma 2024 - Button1.JPG

Toyota Tacoma 2024 - Button2.JPG

Toyota Tacoma 2024 - Front Passenger Seat.JPG

Toyota Tacoma 2024 1st Row Mats.jpg

tkrum015

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
When will these be available? I checked the web site middle of July so I placed an order.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
When will these be available? I checked the web site middle of July so I placed an order.
Yes, the Estimated Time of Shipment: 7.15 - 7.19, 2024. And the logistics providers will take 3-5 days for deliver to your site. Thanks for your support.

Sponsored

chon_jee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2 Double Cab
Is it possible to just order the 2nd row cover since I already got something for the front?
I do like how these covers the entire floor instead of just squares like the OEM version.

Hey there, Tacoma fans!
Lasfit is excited to announce the launch of our brand-new floor mats for the 2024 Toyota Tacoma. And here's the best part: we're offering an exclusive early bird discount of $20 OFF(CODE: TACOMA20) for a limited time only!

Toyota Tacoma 2024 Floor mats and Bed Liners

Our new floor mats are designed to provide the perfect fit and ultimate protection for your Tacoma. Made from high-quality materials TPE, they're durable, easy to clean, and look great. Plus, we're in the leading group to market with this product, so you can be sure you're getting the latest and greatest.
But that's not all. We also want to encourage you to spread the word about our new product launch. If you share this promotion in other Tacoma communities, such as Facebook groups, and contact us ( [email protected] ), you'll be eligible for one of the following rewards:
a. If your Tacoma's front turn signals are halogen bulbs, you can purchase our LED turn signals at 50% OFF.
b. You'll receive a $15 credit that you can use to purchase any product in our store.
So don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to upgrade your Tacoma with Lasfit's new floor mats and save big. Hurry and take advantage of our early bird special before it's too late! And don't forget to share the love with your fellow Tacoma enthusiasts.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Happy driving!
The Lasfit Team

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Is it possible to just order the 2nd row cover since I already got something for the front?
I do like how these covers the entire floor instead of just squares like the OEM version.
Hi @chon-jee, thanks for your support. In our store, we do not start the set for 2nd row only, but I have collected your demand on the list. If there is any update, we would let you know. Otherwise, could we know the type of your front mats? (Just for curiosity)

chon_jee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2 Double Cab
I have the OEM mats.

Hi @chon-jee, thanks for your support. In our store, we do not start the set for 2nd row only, but I have collected your demand on the list. If there is any update, we would let you know. Otherwise, could we know the type of your front mats? (Just for curiosity)

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Hi there,
As Independence Day is approaching, we at Lasfit Liners have organized another event to celebrate this great day together with you. We sincerely hope that you can purchase the products you desire in our store.

In this event, we kindly ask you to share pictures of your daily use of Trucks and Cargo mats. By collecting your shares, we aim to understand how our products are being used in real-life situations and identify areas where we can further optimize and improve them. This feedback from you is extremely valuable to us as it helps us better meet your needs and expectations.

Any feedback and suggestions, please contact us in a timely manner.

🥰The Function and Protection of Truck Bed Liners| Lasfit Liners Event

Sponsored

ysjclub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad Premium
When would this be available in Canada?

Hey there, Tacoma fans!
Lasfit is excited to announce the launch of our brand-new floor mats for the 2024 Toyota Tacoma. And here's the best part: we're offering an exclusive early bird discount of $20 OFF(CODE: TACOMA20) for a limited time only!

Toyota Tacoma 2024 Floor mats and Bed Liners

Our new floor mats are designed to provide the perfect fit and ultimate protection for your Tacoma. Made from high-quality materials TPE, they're durable, easy to clean, and look great. Plus, we're in the leading group to market with this product, so you can be sure you're getting the latest and greatest.
But that's not all. We also want to encourage you to spread the word about our new product launch. If you share this promotion in other Tacoma communities, such as Facebook groups, and contact us ( [email protected] ), you'll be eligible for one of the following rewards:
a. If your Tacoma's front turn signals are halogen bulbs, you can purchase our LED turn signals at 50% OFF.
b. You'll receive a $15 credit that you can use to purchase any product in our store.
So don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to upgrade your Tacoma with Lasfit's new floor mats and save big. Hurry and take advantage of our early bird special before it's too late! And don't forget to share the love with your fellow Tacoma enthusiasts.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Happy driving!
The Lasfit Team

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
When would this be available in Canada?
Hi @ysjclub,
Thanks for your kind support. After checking with my colleagues, our official store and Amazon store have no plan to deliver to Canada at present. However, we have the following solutions for you:
You could make a purchase on our official website. We can send the invoice to you for payment. But please note that you need to bear all the shipping costs by yourself and there is a possibility that you may need to pay customs duties(Customs random inspection).

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,
Lasfit Team

taco.b0ut.it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Off-Road Long Bed
Ordered because price, photos, responsiveness on the page and most of all because the other companies are super slow at releasing their products so far