LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Hey y'all! We are over the moon that the new Lasfit Tacoma Floor Mats and bed Mat have arrived and most of y'all have already got 'em. To show our appreciation for your awesome support of our new product and to gather your genuine feels, we've got a brand-new activity lined up for you.

Here are the deets of this thrilling campaign:

Activity Time:
From August 1st to August 14th. The results will be announced on August 14th.

Activity Rules:
1. Share your review of the new Lasfit product with photos or videos and a real down-to-earth description of how you feel.
2. Please Post Your Reviews Under the Comment Below! We only collect the results here.
3. The person whose review racks up the most aggrement(likes) will snag a $100 coupon.

We know y'all dig sweet deals and amazing products, and this is your shot to not only spill the beans on your experience but also pocket some serious savings. Don't let this chance to get rewarded for your feedback pass you by.

The results will be announced on August 14th. So, start snapping those pics, get writing, and share what's on your mind with us. Let's make this campaign a smashing success together!

Come on, buddies! Let's show the community how fantastic Lasfit is. Remember, every review matters and we want to collect them and fulfill our slogan promise: For better vehicle life. Jump in and get in on the action right now!

Toyota Tacoma 2024 Floor Mats and Bed Mat Review Event.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Duce95

First Name
Big Deezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Offroad
Got my @LASFIT mats yesterday. I am very impressed of the fit and quality. Very good coverage and protection. The bed mat was folded when I got it but quickly flattened out in the Arizona heat.

I had recently purchased the husky liners. The quality of the Lasfit is equal or better. I returned my husky liners as these are better and less expensive!
Don’t wait for a popular brand to sell you something more expensive. These are awesome.

Let me know any questions you have.
This is not a sponsored review.

IMG_4718.jpeg

IMG_4717.jpeg

IMG_4716.jpeg

IMG_4721.jpeg

IMG_4714.jpeg

IMG_4722.jpeg

IMG_4713.jpeg

IMG_4756.png

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
[/QUOTE]
Hey y'all! We are over the moon that the new Lasfit Tacoma Floor Mats and bed Mat have arrived and most of y'all have already got 'em. To show our appreciation for your awesome support of our new product and to gather your genuine feels, we've got a brand-new activity lined up for you.

Here are the deets of this thrilling campaign:

Activity Time:
From August 1st to August 14th. The results will be announced on August 14th.

Activity Rules:
1. Share your review of the new Lasfit product with photos or videos and a real down-to-earth description of how you feel.
2. Please Post Your Reviews Under the Comment Below! We only collect the results here.
3. The person whose review racks up the most aggrement(likes) will snag a $100 coupon.

We know y'all dig sweet deals and amazing products, and this is your shot to not only spill the beans on your experience but also pocket some serious savings. Don't let this chance to get rewarded for your feedback pass you by.

The results will be announced on August 14th. So, start snapping those pics, get writing, and share what's on your mind with us. Let's make this campaign a smashing success together!

Come on, buddies! Let's show the community how fantastic Lasfit is. Remember, every review matters and we want to collect them and fulfill our slogan promise: For better vehicle life. Jump in and get in on the action right now!

Toyota Tacoma 2024 Floor Mats and Bed Mat Review Event.png

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your incredible participation in our Review Activity! 🎉 A big congratulations to Duce95 for winning a $100 coupon! Your stunning photos have been showcased to our designers, and your feedback has been submitted to our product team—they’ll be thrilled to see it!

Stay tuned for Lasfit’s 9th Anniversary Sale, coming soon from August 15th to August 28th. You won’t want to miss it!

We hope you enjoyed this event and look forward to seeing you at the sale!

Best regards,
The Lasfit Team
Sponsored