Method wheels lug nut question

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
So I've done a bunch of reading on here and I'm trying to figure out what lug nuts to run currently.

Anyone with Method wheels plz chime in.

I have a set of Method 309s on the way (18x9 +18) what lug nuts are you guys running? The method extended lugs, or like a gorilla auto ET style lug? This is what I run on my 4runner but it's the old size and on pro comp wheels.

Truck will be here in a week or two from what the sales guy told me and trying to get some parts ordered this weekend!
Thanx
Sponsored

Burgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Taco
I use extended lugs since the studs are pretty short and I could only get a few rotations with the standard lugs. This forum won't let you post amazon links but these are the exact lugs I ordered. Just copy and paste into amazon. Also not necessary, but I ordered some hub rings since the Method Wheels have a 106.1 bore

Wheel Accessories Parts 24 Pcs 14mm 1.50 Thread ET Bulge Acorn (Extra Thread for Spacer) 1.70 Long Spline Lug Nuts Black Chrome Truck Spline Fits Chevy Silverado 1500 2016+ Ford F 150 2019+ Ram 1500

OP
OP
Tanrmt09

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
I use extended lugs since the studs are pretty short and I could only get a few rotations with the standard lugs. This forum won't let you post amazon links but these are the exact lugs I ordered. Just copy and paste into amazon. Also not necessary, but I ordered some hub rings since the Method Wheels have a 106.1 bore

Wheel Accessories Parts 24 Pcs 14mm 1.50 Thread ET Bulge Acorn (Extra Thread for Spacer) 1.70 Long Spline Lug Nuts Black Chrome Truck Spline Fits Chevy Silverado 1500 2016+ Ford F 150 2019+ Ram 1500

Those worked out pretty well for you? I was planning on Et style but when I emailed 4wp they responded with the most generic answer lol

Yes I am going to order the correct hub rings also. Totally forgot to mention that in my original post

Burgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Taco
Those worked out pretty well for you? I was planning on Et style but when I emailed 4wp they responded with the most generic answer lol

Yes I am going to order the correct hub rings also. Totally forgot to mention that in my original post
yea they worked perfect. At some point I need to look for a set of wheel locks.

RollingThunder

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road

I'm having 4WP install my tires and method wheels on wednesday. When they originally quoted me they quoted the gorilla lugs but I asked for the matching method extended lugs. They said I didn't need the extended ones and instead quotes the standard method lugs. I'm assuming the standard lengths will be fine. I'll let you know how it goes after install on Wednesday

Sponsored

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
I'm having 4WP install my tires and method wheels on wednesday. When they originally quoted me they quoted the gorilla lugs but I asked for the matching method extended lugs. They said I didn't need the extended ones and instead quotes the standard method lugs. I'm assuming the standard lengths will be fine. I'll let you know how it goes after install on Wednesday
The lug centric nuts that I ordered with the 703 Method wheels have an 11 thread (11 rotations) contact.

2024 Tacoma Method wheels lug nut question IMG_6832

2024 Tacoma Method wheels lug nut question IMG_6834

2024 Tacoma Method wheels lug nut question IMG_6833