New Owner TRD OR Premium Hybrid

TrashPanda

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR Premium
Finally got my hands on what I wanted (minus some add ons I will be selling). Very, very pleased with the way this truck drives and handles. Interior is top notch. Not really understanding the Tacoma haters. Immediately removed the air dam and knocked one decal out. Pulled the dealer tint. Planning on full clean up tomorrow and tackling the second decal. PPF in next couple of weeks and ceramic tint. Paint correction as well. The tech is a bit much. I get nothing for saying this but Sylacauga, AL Toyota was top notch on customer service.
2024 Tacoma New Owner TRD OR Premium Hybrid IMG_3593
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrashPanda

TrashPanda

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You lucky !@*#)!@.

Still waiting on mine. Same color but with rockers instead of pred steps.
I went from a 22 Rubicon 2 Door to this. I’m very tech savvy but it is a lot. I don’t like all the connectivity data collection. I DO love the truck so far. The paint needs correction because dealerships always make a mess of paint but cosmetics aside it is very comfortable. Zero rear seat room but it is just me and the wife. The scene bed lighting is nice. My favorite, yet simple feature is the power tailgate. Interior is very quiet. The only rattles I heard were in rumble strips and it was the massive display. The seats are very comfortable. It feels like a full size truck. I only plan on 10-15k miles a year so we will see on reliability.

OP
OP
TrashPanda

TrashPanda

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since the truck is white I want to add some old school decals. Westcott lift/level planned. I’m thinking machined wheels or silver powder coat (last 3 vehicles had bronze). 33” ridge grapps. Anyone have pics of a similar build?
Sponsored