AirForce24

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport Tacoma
Hello all,

I always had full size trucks, but I decided it was time to scale down because I don’t need all the room anymore. I was never leaning towards a Tacoma, but I walked into the Toyota dealership since it was next door to a store my wife was shopping at. I saw the TRD Sport on the show room floor in bronze oxide and called my wife and told her I was buying a truck. After watching the salesman navigate the truck out of the show room, which took 30 minute, a 15 minute test drive, and I was hooked. This is my first Tacoma and so far I have not seen one in my area. I do get many looks anywhere I go. I enjoy reading all the post and look forward to contribute when I can as I learn more about this truck.
2024 Tacoma New to Tacoma 7CE80577-91E7-45D7-BCD8-4AAD6D7FFBEF
Sponsored

Last edited:

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
I had small pickups for along time.. Last on was the on that got away, 1986 Toyota 4x4. Sold it and bought a 1/2 ton Silverado, then a 3/4 ton, and just sold a Tundra. Looking forward to being in a smaller pickup! Although the new midsize is probably about the same size as the 1997 Silverado?

OP
OP
AirForce24

AirForce24

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport Tacoma
I had small pickups for along time.. Last on was the on that got away, 1986 Toyota 4x4. Sold it and bought a 1/2 ton Silverado, then a 3/4 ton, and just sold a Tundra. Looking forward to being in a smaller pickup! Although the new midsize is probably about the same size as the 1997 Silverado?
I traded my 2022 Ram Longhorn for the Tacoma. The only thing I miss at the moment was all the room in the second row, but we use our Honda Pilot when we need the extra room for passengers.

Dataman

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 1st Gen Toyota Tacoma
Congratulations on your purchase! I myself took possession of a blue Tacoma Sport in early June and I absolutely love it! I am still learning how to play with all the toys it has!
Sponsored