Sponsored

Possible Pro Allocation Available at MSRP (New Mexico)

Wutangz_Taco

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro Tacoma
Long story short, I had 2 allocations committed to me at MSRP. Wife didn’t like Terra, so going Ice Cap.

There is a nicely optioned Terra pro coming into Sandia Toyota in Albuquerque. Bedliner, front end paint protection, and no nonsense frills. I got them to commit to MSRP on it. So, if anyone is looking, it might be a good opportunity. Build date is expected
to be 9/2 according to the dealer. I can give more details if you are interested.
Sponsored

sethrog15

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma off-road 4x4
If it was an Ice Cap I would be interested! Ive been on the wait list since october for one. Interestingly enough, Bryan College Station Toyota in texas has an underground at MSRP and I have a deposit on that and should have it in hand by 8/31. Cant decide if i should keep waiting or not...

OP
OP
Wutangz_Taco

Wutangz_Taco

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro Tacoma
If it was an Ice Cap I would be interested! Ive been on the wait list since october for one. Interestingly enough, Bryan College Station Toyota in texas has an underground at MSRP and I have a deposit on that and should have it in hand by 8/31. Cant decide if i should keep waiting or not...
I like underground. I just wanted one at MSRP and the Ice Cap was the first one I found. So, good for me, I guess.
Sponsored