Sponsored

Recommendation on floor liners for a manual

ElJeffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
As far as I can see only OEM or Husky has the liners for a manual. I heard the huskys areby the best fit and Toyota are not the best quality.
Anyone experience differently or know of other alternatives out there? Appreciate the help!
Sponsored

Forest Moon

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OR Supersonic Red MT
I got the Husky X-act Contours front and back for about $230 shipped. Fitment is good and coverage is great. I have had Weathertech in my last 4 vehicles and would not hesitate to buy the Huskys over them again.
Toyota's liners are of decent quality buy they are seriously lacking in coverage.

BLtheP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I got the Husky X-act Contours front and back for about $230 shipped. Fitment is good and coverage is great. I have had Weathertech in my last 4 vehicles and would not hesitate to buy the Huskys over them again.
Toyota's liners are of decent quality buy they are seriously lacking in coverage.
You sure your fronts are X-act contours? Husky typically only offers Weatherbeaters for manual transmission trucks (difference in dead pedal is usually the difference between manual/auto), and the website appears to support that on the 2024 also (only offering X-act on auto fronts and all rear).

I also have found that Husky is much better quality than Weather-Tech, and while OEM is good quality, they lack the coverage for me to consider them. Weather tech doesn’t even seem to offer manual options at all in the 3rd gen Tacoma and probably not the new gen either.