Recommended dealers for norcal?

YourOnlineHero

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner
Ideal would be a bronze oxide short bed trailhunter but I'm also really looking at the TRD offroad hybrid with premium package. I'd be satisfied if I could get it at MSRP. Have a feeling the hybrids will all be pretty hard to come by.
Idk if this is a truck you’re after but I’m trying to help haha.

2024 Tacoma Recommended dealers for norcal? IMG_8062
Sponsored

RollingThunder

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Ideal would be a bronze oxide short bed trailhunter but I'm also really looking at the TRD offroad hybrid with premium package. I'd be satisfied if I could get it at MSRP. Have a feeling the hybrids will all be pretty hard to come by.
I think you're gonna have to wait a few months before dealers start realizing the demand just isn't there for the hybrids and trailhunter after which you will start to see discounts.

NoCa95862

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Bronze Oxide
Got my '24 TRD Sport at Elk Grove Toyota. No markups and minimal, if any, add-ons. Talk to Bill Gann. They also participate in the Costco Auto Program. I know they have big discounts on SR5's.

Keep checking on the Toyota website. Keep an eye on the trucks listed as 'SALE PENDING". If you see one you want, call and leave your name as a backup. Dealers have said that many pre-sells fall through when the trucks arrive because of high interest rates and/or timing.

OP
OP

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
After a million calls my search is over. Bronze Oxide Trailhunter 5ft bed. Sept build date. I will admit it is 2k over but it's exactly what i want and no BS security systems or coatings. It's still lower than anyone else I called and the like...two dealers I talked to that sold at msrp had a ridiculous wait.
Sponsored