SDM question

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Wondering about this option, while figuring my order on the toyota build site i see its an addable option, it seems like few to none show up on dealer lots with this ?
Question is if this is option at dealership level,or is it an option that has to be ordered specificlyfrom the factory , ?
Anyone with experiance on this option would be great, just not sure if its a dealer level option where they add it at the dealership when truck comes in , or will it be a specific item that needs to be factory added and ordered
Thank you
Sponsored

Dieselfxr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TRD and a 2024 TRDOR with a deposit
I have it on my OR I specifically requested it along with 6ft bed. Looking through the allocations with dealer very few were available. I’m pretty sure this isn’t available other than when built it isn’t a dealer or port installation. I haven’t had a chance to try it out in an off road situation yet.

OP
OP

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Thank you guys ,i kind of thought this …fack the $ 7000 grand part. Guess ill be placing my order and being specific. Thank you guys

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
Thank you guys ,i kind of thought this …fack the $ 7000 grand part. Guess ill be placing my order and being specific. Thank you guys
Jim just released a new list yesterday. Looks like he’s got 1 hybrid OR with SDM (SF) and 4 non hybrid’s with sdm 45k to 55k most of his inventory is in Philadelphia..
Sponsored