Seat covers

Forest Moon

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OR Supersonic Red MT
Found the best seat covers out there. They fit like OEM, and easy to install (if you can make a bed you can install these). I have a 8% discount code too! Code: 8%OFFKH

https://www.ekrcover.com/ekr-leather-custom-car-seat-covers-for-toyota-taco
20240613_063411.jpg
ma
I just ordered a set earlier this week. Should be here soon, looks like they use Amazon for deliveries. There is a Father's Day coupon code up on their homepage now.
I'm hoping going with black leather wasn't a mistake with the summer heat. It's already going to be close to 100°F next week.

The RC's look pretty good too. There's a lot of options out there. Coverking has a wide selection of colors/materials but I didn't have very good luck with them as far a longevity goes.

Sponsored

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
What is the part number for the covers? I want to order them.
Rough Country shipped my RC seat covers today but when I ordered early this week they stated a 10/4 ship date. The cargo ship from China must have arrived early😁

I also ordered a set of their good looking and reasonably priced HD2 running boards.

The last item I ordered was a front/rear set of splash guards from RokBlokz. The OEM splash are pretty wimpy and offer minimal paint protection with my newly installed 285/75/17 tires.

Suzay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma sport
Rough Country shipped my RC seat covers today but when I ordered early this week they stated a 10/4 ship date. The cargo ship from China must have arrived early😁

I also ordered a set of their good looking and reasonably priced HD2 running boards.

The last item I ordered was a front/rear set of splash guards from RokBlokz. The OEM splash are pretty wimpy and offer minimal paint protection with my newly installed 285/75/17 tires.
Same with the 10/4 shipping date. But got a notification that I will be getting it this Monday and I live in Hawaii. Hope so I need them yesterday so I can go surfing and not worry about my oem seat cover.
Sponsored