Sponsored

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
“the new inline-four engine incorporates a 3-inch cooling inlet designed to facilitate a robust flow of coolant throughout the entire cooling system.”

The 3” cooling inlet is HUGE for a 4 banger.

I have faith that the new engine will uphold the outstanding reliability and longevity of prior Tacoma’s drivetrains.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gfenza89

Gfenza89

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 tacoma sr5
“the new inline-four engine incorporates a 3-inch cooling inlet designed to facilitate a robust flow of coolant throughout the entire cooling system.”

The 3” cooling inlet is HUGE for a 4 banger.

I have faith that the new engine will uphold the outstanding reliability and longevity of prior Tacoma’s drivetrains.
So it’s just the cooling inlet not the return hose correct?

TheBandit

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma SR 6MT 4x4
Western Pennsylvania here! 24 4G Tacoma enchanted no doubt. The turbo 4 cylinder paired with manual transmission is everything I ever wanted. The turbo is like icing on a cake. Love the drive modes with being able to keep RPM low and out of boost in eco but spooled up in sport mode.
Can confirm on the 6MT. Averaged 26.7 mpg over an entire tank for almost 400 miles. Lots of mountain driving, but also just hypermiling on city streets with little traffic and coasting even while in traffic
Sponsored