Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

stillgotomx

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I got a return Friday on my deposit from a local dealer after 60 days of waiting (truck still in National City, CA); bought a plane ticket to go pick one up that is already on the lot in another city, and, even with the plane fare, am saving $4700 for the same model.....Tacoma OR w/premium package. My issue is I already have a buyer who wants my 2020 TRD Sport, got a loan for it, and is making payments on a truck that is still in my garage, poor guy. Turns out good! I owe it all to
Trainer Steve Clifford, thanks Chief!

kweevuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 6MT OR
I did finally fly and pick up my manual OR! Thanks Steve for the help. I know everyone doesn't have a choice, and I didn't at first either. But after I canceled my first deposit, and found another one, that dealer was a night and day difference. They sent me multiple times the tracking that Steve looks up without any issue (unlike my first one). Hope everyone has luck on theirs coming in, and push the dealers to do a little work :)

PaulT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco Sport 4WD
@Trainer Steve Clifford , would you please check on these two VINs one last time for me: 3TYLB5JN4RT011757 and 3TYLB5JN5RT010858? Paul T.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Trainer Steve Clifford

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 RAV4 XSE

Wansen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Steve,

Thank you for your help, you provide more information than my dealer does…

Would you please look up my VIN again; I’m hoping to see if any progress has been made.

2024 Tacoma Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status IMG_0254

Thank you!