TRD Lift Kit Info

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
Never heard of Roush making parts for Toyota. Plus pretty sure guys are putting 35s on this trucks with just a simple leveling kit?

That site doesn't seem legit in my opinion

OP
OP
Powhunter

Powhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 TRD OR 6MT DCSB Underground
Never heard of Roush making parts for Toyota. Plus pretty sure guys are putting 35s on this trucks with just a simple leveling kit?

Yeah, I’ve seen some trucks with 35s but I’d imagine they’re likely removing the crash plate.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento

Well it wouldn't be the first time that Toyota had incorrect info on their website. That Roush part is interesting. Possible that the parts will be made under the Roush brand and not the Roush Performance brand.

Sponsored

Taconatron

First Name
nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma
I want to see some pics of the suspension. Also does it replace the rear coils? I’m going to need stiffer coils.

Forest Moon

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OR Supersonic Red MT
It's interesting that they list it for the 2024 but it says it's "Safety Sense 2.5 Compliant". The 2024s are Safety Sense 3.0.
The description is an exact copy/paste of the current gen Tundra lift kit. The just replaced the vehicle name with Tacoma.

I want to see some pics of the suspension. Also does it replace the rear coils? I’m going to need stiffer coils.
Most of this doesn't mean anything to me but this is what's included in the Tundra lift kit:
2024 Tacoma TRD Lift Kit Info Screenshot_20-7-2024_12226_

OP
OP
Powhunter

Powhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The description is an exact copy/paste of the current gen Tundra lift kit. The just replaced the vehicle name with Tacoma.

Most of this doesn't mean anything to me but this is what's included in the Tundra lift kit:
Screenshot_20-7-2024_12226_.jpeg
Ahh good catch, so maybe it isn’t 3” like it the description says. All the influencers said it was a 2.5” lift after “talking” with engineers. That said, all the influencers said the PRO/Trailhunter lift was 2”, but in reality it’s only 1” up front and 1/2” in the rear. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if the real Tacoma lift is 2” front 1” rear like the 3rd gen kit is.

tuskerguard

First Name
Dilep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma TRD Off Road 6mt
Called Dealership who looked up the kit, currently on "STOP SALE" meaning cannot be ordered? What gives? I think maybe they decided to cancel it?

OP
OP
Powhunter

Powhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Called Dealership who looked up the kit, currently on "STOP SALE" meaning cannot be ordered? What gives? I think maybe they decided to cancel it?
I doubt it, that kit will be a big seller once it’s released.
Sponsored