Sponsored

Upgrade Your Blinker Choose Your Perfect DRL Colors with Lasfit T3 LED Bulbs!

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
The factory DRL and front turn signal colors are the same, as the halogen 7444/7443 bulbs can't offer a different color option. But if you had the chance to choose again, would you change the color of your factory DRL?
Lasfit switchback LED bulbs give you a fresh color choice! With the Lasfit switchback T3-7443D LED bulb, you can have a 6000K bright white for your DRLs and 3000K amber yellow for your front turn signals.
2024 Tacoma Upgrade Your Blinker Choose Your Perfect DRL Colors with Lasfit T3 LED Bulbs! Lasfit T3-7443D LED bulbs for 2024 Toyota Tacoma

T3-7443D LED bulb-bright white for your daytime running lights
What is the switchback light? Click here to learn more.

If you prefer amber DRLs and just want brighter lights, the Lasfit T3-7443A LED bulb provides amber yellow for both your front turn signals and daytime running lights.
2024 Tacoma Upgrade Your Blinker Choose Your Perfect DRL Colors with Lasfit T3 LED Bulbs! Lasfit T3-7443A LED bulbs for 2024 Toyota Tacoma

T3-7443A LED bulb-amber yellow for your daytime running lights

What's your color choice if you go with aftermarket LED lights? Would you swap to a different white color for your DRLs?
Sponsored

Sner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
I bought the switchbacks for my Tacoma. Now that I have them, Iā€™ve realized that the white colour DRLā€™s is a preference. I personally think the amber T3 7443 amber bulb would look better, having the the switchback with the white enhances the headlights brightness at night Though. So itā€™s a more practical purpose. But looks wise, I would prefer the amber T3 7743,

Last edited:

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Folks should know as I did not but on the Sport in auto headlight mode there are no DRL's. It is dark so basically this is not a true DRL that I thought it would be by adding them.

I ASSUMED (I know bad bunny rabbit) that by adding these and swapping out the orange turn signals only that now I would have DRL's in daytime since they are 2 color not just orange.

If you run in auto mode which most do all these really do not add all that much. They aren't so bright that they enhance your headlights at night. They just stay on even through your turn signals are going.

gofastdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Tacoma OR, '08 Mazda MX-5, '20 Volvo V60
Folks should know as I did not but on the Sport in auto headlight mode there are no DRL's. It is dark so basically this is not a true DRL that I thought it would be by adding them.

I ASSUMED (I know bad bunny rabbit) that by adding these and swapping out the orange turn signals only that now I would have DRL's in daytime since they are 2 color not just orange.

If you run in auto mode which most do all these really do not add all that much. They aren't so bright that they enhance your headlights at night. They just stay on even through your turn signals are going.
Same situation with the Off Road. I would still have replaced the stock bulbs just to get rid of the only halogen bulb on the truck but wouldn't have bothered spending the extra cash for the switchback bulb.
Sponsored