Vibration Noise At Low Speeds

Nnatedo

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
Hey guys! I’m currently on 4000 miles on a SR5 Taco from the Mexico factory. Yesterday, I was at oem audio + getting R&D done, they added new tweeters and speakers for now. Just today I’m hearing a vibration noise from the rear of the cab at low speeds such as under 8 MPH. Not sure if it has anything to do the speakers since I tried it with audio off and I can stilll hear/feel this vibration. Anyone else have had the same issue? Bringing it into Toyota Monday.
Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
So no vibration before someone touched it but now you have vibration. Might want to take it back to whoever messed with it or leave out that part if you take it back to the dealer. Also there are 2 factories that make the Taco...both in Mexico.

OP
OP

Nnatedo

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
So no vibration before someone touched it but now you have vibration. Might want to take it back to whoever messed with it or leave out that part if you take it back to the dealer. Also there are 2 factories that make the Taco...both in Mexico.
Obviously I’ll leave that part out but only the speakers on the door panels have been changed so far. It feels like rumbling almost which is so strange

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
Could you possibly be getting some subwoofer feedback? Can you get an SR with a sub?

OP
OP

Nnatedo

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
Could you possibly be getting some subwoofer feedback? Can you get an SR with a sub?
No sub yet, they’re still scanning the floor and etc, we’re not close to that part of development. Just tweeters and speakers currently

Gfenza89

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 tacoma sr5
Mine does this as well. Low speeds I’ll get a vibration coming from the rear. Kinda like a mild shudder, no idea what’s causing it . Some days doesn’t do it other days will do it a few times it’s very mild though but noticeable . My truck has 300 miles on it. Not really a big deal but deff curious what’s causing it. What did the dealer say?
Sponsored