Width with mirrors?

Evanmauk

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Toyota states that the width of the OR is 77.9, which I think is without mirrors — can anyone provide the width with mirrors? Any evidence that mirrors will be power folding? (Hoping I won’t have issues getting into my single garage!)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
Toyota states that the width of the OR is 77.9, which I think is without mirrors — can anyone provide the width with mirrors? Any evidence that mirrors will be power folding? (Hoping I won’t have issues getting into my single garage!)
I believe the 77.9 is without mirrors. No power folding mirrors unfortunately.

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
I measure ~87” wit the mirrors in their normal position. Took the measurement sitting in the car with tape measure through the front windows. Will try to get someone to actually hold it in place for a more accurate measurement if needed. It’s really close to that and no less than that number.

OP
OP

Evanmauk

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
I measure ~87” wit the mirrors in their normal position. Took the measurement sitting in the car with tape measure through the front windows. Will try to get someone to actually hold it in place for a more accurate measurement if needed. It’s really close to that and no less than that number.
Thank you! very helpful.

Tikkaman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ranger FX4 Off Road
Thank you for measuring. I was wondering also because my garage entrance width is 94" and I might have to back in.

OP
OP

Evanmauk

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Thank you for measuring. I was wondering also because my garage entrance width is 94" and I might have to back in.
Mine is also 94" and there is a sharp turn into it...87" does make it a challenge.
Sponsored