Sponsored

Zekzoop-Tacoma Rain Guards Available Now!Up to 20% off

Zekzoop

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
The rain guards for the 2024 Toyota Tacoma has now arrived at Amazon warehouses.

• Fitment: The visor rain guards are compatible with 2024 Toyota Tacoma, ensuring a precise fit according to the original car design. Note: Only suitable for Tacoma Double Cab 5 Seats, not for XtraCab 2 Seats.
  • Material: Crafted from impact-resistant PP plastic, these visors are designed to withstand UV exposure as well as rain and snow. With a width of 81 mm, the dimensions of the rain shield have been carefully calculated to provide a comfortable driving experience while protecting driving safety.
  • Function: They serve the dual purpose of allowing fresh air into the cabin while keeping out rain, wind, and debris. This ensures a comfortable driving experience by reducing wind noise, preventing fogging, and shielding against sun glare, all without compromising the vehicle's interior.
  • Installation: The installation process is straightforward, requiring no drilling or special tools. The visors come with double-sided tapes and snaps for a strong bond. Note: Low temperatures(below 10℃/50℉) can weaken adhesion, use the hair dryer to enhance it. Avoid water for 24 hours after taping.

Only $60.79
You can click the link to get it or use promocode "201WMRA7"
https://www.amazon.com/promocode/AG...8665DEE693EF4A_afap_abs&ref_=aa_maas&tag=maas

晴雨挡1.jpg
晴雨挡2.jpg
Sponsored

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Never really understood this mod. When it rains I don't roll down my windows, why would you. I also think most of them are fugly but I have to say these at least look really sleek and if you are sold out obviously I am in the minority on liking these.
Sponsored