Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
2024 Tacoma 🎁 Tacoma4G Giveaway - First Ten 2024 Tacoma Owner Reviews Wins $100 Gift Card! 2024 tacoma owners tacoma4g giveaway

Hello T4G community!

To celebrate the imminent delivery of several T4G members' 2024 Tacoma, we're kicking off our FIRST Tacoma4G Giveaway! 🎁🥳

We are giving away a $100 gift card to each of the first 10 members to take delivery of their 2024 Tacoma and post up a review writeup with photos and/or videos.

**The review can be about your purchase/pickup experience, first impressions, walkthrough, driving review, planned modifications, etc.**

RULES

1. Must be your personal 2024 Tacoma. No vendor or shop builds.
2. Must have already taken delivery of the vehicle.
3. Post a new thread about your 2024 Tacoma with photos and/or videos (no dealer or stock photos). See above examples**
5. Add yourself to the 2024 Tacoma owner's registry and post a reply in that thread.

Stay tuned for future giveaways!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
So far we have 2 new owners who will be receiving the $100 gift card. One more is scheduled to pick up today!

Anyone who has taken delivery, please read and follow the rules in the first post 👍

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
This is great, wish mine would be here a little sooner, I’d hook you guys up. I have a little while though so I’m prob not going to make it for this, haha

Sponsored

OP
OP

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
This is great, wish mine would be here a little sooner, I’d hook you guys up. I have a little while though so I’m prob not going to make it for this, haha
We'll have future giveaways and might even extend this one to more owners.

Hope yours gets here soon! 🤞

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
We'll have future giveaways and might even extend this one to more owners.

Hope yours gets here soon! 🤞
great, I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s reviews. Mine is projected to be here 27 feb-3 March. Hopefully it comes early!

OP
OP

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
We have 6 users who have already qualified / received their $100 gift cards. Congrats to all!

4 more spots!

(Once this ends, we'll consider doing another)👍

Sponsored

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
We have 6 users who have already qualified / received their $100 gift cards. Congrats to all!

4 more spots!

(Once this ends, we'll consider doing another)👍
Folks it’s real … post those beautiful new ‘24 Toyota Tacomas! :cool:
I also attest to that, easy $100 and you help others. Win win, unlike my Niners.

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
Not sure if there’s any left or not! But as owning 2 2005 Tacomas and a 2016 for 6 years all modded with mid travel kings and 5100s early in my 2005 tacoma days. I just picked up my 4th gen. Trd off road. First off I wanted to say I am for sure upgraded to a premium hybrid or most likely the pro. This is my buffer truck until those arrive.

drove it 20 miles home. First off power is best I’ve felt! I’m not a horsepower noob I have fast cars at home. Comfort is amazing. The new seats are killer. My favorite by far and I found my 3rd gen fairly uncofortable for all my years. The truck is larger (wider no doubt). The cabin has a completely different vibe. Feels like I am in a full size truck. Rear seats don’t look so bad to me. Pretty much the same I’d say. The JBL system is alright I guess could be better. I’ve heard shit sound systems (stock Tacoma). My 2015 GT3 also had a shit system. My turbo s had the burmester. My 2016 Tacoma had the jbl. I don’t know why but I am confident it sounded better. I actually thought it bumped really really well. Also my driver door kinda rattles?

Any way I am excited for the journey. You can no doubt stuff 33s on stock height for this truck. Chassis is perfectly stiff and stiffer than ever I’ve felt in these truck. You no doubt know you have a different rear end. It feels way more sporty. Brakes are great. Feels proper. Feels like the Tacoma and 4runner mated to me. Going to burn off this tank and probably only run 91 (turbo motor). In my experiences (bronco raptor) turbos spooled way faster and better. Overall super stoked to drive it again tomorrow. The lane thing is kinda weird I am not sure how to turn it off. Kinda steers itself?? Very odd. Happy with my purchase and can’t wait to get into a pro. First on my list. Doesn’t have the 14 inch screen which is my biggest let down. I may also upgrade to a hybrid premium. That little screen kinda sucks. Not a fan but can live with it. Not here discourage it I’ve had Tacomas forever and I love this one the best so far. Just being honest.

I also cant wait to throw an intake, exhaust and a tune when that day comes. Should be perfect for this truck. You can also hear that little guy spooling all the time stock. Also noticed that

Steering is also little numb on the truck with the new electric rack. Forgot to mention that. Noticed it did tighten up and got heavier for the 2 min I tried it into sport mode. Just to see what it was like.

(Will edit this on PC later). Terrible typer on my phone
2024 Tacoma 🎁 Tacoma4G Giveaway - First Ten 2024 Tacoma Owner Reviews Wins $100 Gift Card! IMG_2585
Sponsored

Last edited: