Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
All - Tacoma4G will be sponsoring the Tacoma Allocations Sheet going forward.

We are making changes to make it more user friendly for 4th generation Tacoma buyers. First, the sheet will be limited to the 2024 model year Tacomas to make it easier for our users to shop at-a-glance.

If the community here has any suggestions or requests, we can see if we are able to implement it. Keep in mind, the allocation information is from the tracker, so we do not have control over the source data, only how it is formatted and presented (within reason).

BigDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma PreRunner (future)
Bang up job Admin. Just want to say kudos for all that Tacoma4G has done. It's helped me a ton.

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Can you keep the 'sold' tag on the bottom?

My allocation sits in that tab.

Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Sold tab is kind of worthless since there are vehicles on there that are not sold.

stk0308

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Dodge Dakota Big Horn
A great database, and I appreciate all the work that goes into it. But, I do have a request for a couple columns to be added, at least to the TRD Sport database :) One for bed length, and another for transmission option. If at all possible.

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
The dealer I am working with moved all of their TRD Sport's into the 'SOLD' tab, yet they never received any new 2024 Tacoma yet. They have 4 of them allocated.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
A great database, and I appreciate all the work that goes into it. But, I do have a request for a couple columns to be added, at least to the TRD Sport database :) One for bed length, and another for transmission option. If at all possible.
Will see if that can be done.

Sponsored

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
All - Tacoma4G will be sponsoring the Tacoma Allocations Sheet going forward.

We are making changes to make it more user friendly for 4th generation Tacoma buyers. First, the sheet will be limited to the 2024 model year Tacomas to make it easier for our users to shop at-a-glance.

If the community here has any suggestions or requests, we can see if we are able to implement it. Keep in mind, the allocation information is from the tracker, so we do not have control over the source data, only how it is formatted and presented (within reason).
It's nice you are sponsoring this, but can you not put the logo in the individual tabs please? That totally screws up the ability to create a use filter view and makes the sheet's kind of useless unless you want to scroll through everything. It's fine on the main tab, but please remove those extra rows at the top of the tabs.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
It's nice you are sponsoring this, but can you not put the logo in the individual tabs please? That totally screws up the ability to create a use filter view and makes the sheet's kind of useless unless you want to scroll through everything. It's fine on the main tab, but please remove those extra rows at the top of the tabs.
The sheet is still being worked on. Nevertheless, if you download the sheet, you are still able to filter it in Excel. You would highlight the entire column, select Sort & Filter and it will allow you to choose the values. For the first few columns where the logo is, there's a few extraneous values but that has no impact on the ability to filter. You just deselect those values.

We'll let everyone know when the sheet is finalized.

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
The sheet is still being worked on. Nevertheless, if you download the sheet, you are still able to filter it in Excel. You would highlight the entire column, select Sort & Filter and it will allow you to choose the values. For the first few columns where the logo is, there's a few extraneous values but that has no impact on the ability to filter. You just deselect those values.

We'll let everyone know when the sheet is finalized.

Except the cool part about this sheet is that it's a Google sheet so I don't need Excel. I'm fact I don't have Excel on my computer. You could always just move your logo, which seems pretty unnecessary anyway to the first two columns and bingo everything works just fine as it did in be past.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Just tried the Google Sheet. I'm able to filter each column even with the logo there. See below.

Data > Filter views > Create new temporary filter view

Then click on the down arrow below the letter of each column.

2024 Tacoma List: 2024 Tacoma Dealer Allocations (Nationwide) w/ Options, Pricing, ADM Markups & Availability Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 5.14.57 PM

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Just tried the Google Sheet. I'm able to filter each column even with the logo there. See below.

Data > Filter views > Create new temporary filter view

Then click on the down arrow below the letter of each column.

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 5.14.57 PM.png
Thanks it didn't work for me earlier, though it would be cool if these were tables and they added the filters and slicers to the sheets themeselves, It would make it more user friendly.
Sponsored